Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. indians Game Thread August 9

austindayeisaboss said:
he cant even complain because he doesnt speak english lol

Lot's of ball players don't speak English, or at least speak it well enough to be understood.

MI_Thumb said:
austindayeisaboss said:
he cant even complain because he doesnt speak english lol

Lot's of ball players don't speak English, or at least speak it well enough to be understood.

Hell I can't even understand Leyland. He speaks mumblejaw

Coke 10th inning,

fukodome strike call, swings and misses a curve, fastball outside, again,curve low, curve gets him, and fukodome and acta is yelling at the ump,

Pitching change Al Al in,

laportly strike call, slider ground foul, slider low, again, slider off the corner full count, slider in there called strike three,

donald fastball low, swings and misses a slider, again, fastball outside, grounder to Santiago,

Al Al 11 pitches,

We need to score now so Cabrera and Hafner don't get another chance.

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]Coke 10th inning,

fukodome strike call, swings and misses a curve, fastball outside, again,curve low, curve gets him, and fukodome and acta is yelling at the ump,

laportly strike call, slider ground foul, slider low, again, slider off the corner full count, slider in there called strike three,

donald fastball low, swings and misses a slider, again, fastball outside, grounder to Santiago,

Al Al 11 pitches,

Ha, I like that.

dpinsea said:
[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]Coke 10th inning,

Al Al 11 pitches,

Ha, I like that.

I like to put a spin on some opposing players names, lol.

LaPortly is funny, but I always say LaPort-a-Potty in my head when I see he's up.

Holy Shit, another leadoff man on, somebody plate him please!

leadoff man is on again millionth time the charm? C'Mon shinebox! get er done

Back