Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. indians Game Thread August 9

Booooooo!!!

JC_boo.gif

On the replay of the squeeze bunt from earlier it looked like Brantley tried to trip Avila with his bat. That's some bs right there.

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]To many big swingers for Detroit tonight...

No matter how many times it's pointed out to them they continue to revert back to that habit time and time again, not sure what its going to take.

dpinsea said:
On the replay of the squeeze bunt from earlier it looked like Brantley tried to trip Avila with his bat. That's some bs right there.
suspend him for 30 games and be done with him

austindayeisaboss said:
dpinsea said:
suspend him for 30 games and be done with him

ha, i think he's helping the tigers more being in the lineup. Hasn't been doing much.

I know Asdrubal is dangerous but I don't like walking someone to get to Hafner, dude has a history of walk offs.

Livin' on the edge.

Walking Cabrera to get to Hafner....risky.

Back