Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. indians Game Thread August 9

tigers99888 said:
MI_Thumb said:
I want it to end with a win, if it takes 20 innings so be it.

You can always go to bed.
Wow because I'm not hardcore enough right? Lol give me a goddamn break, they sure as fuck don't look like they want it.. We shall see, I'm sure everyone wants a win but this game is pretty lifeless..

Hardcore has got nothing to do with it.

You said you just wanted the game to end, I'm saying go to bed if you're tired of it, but I want us to win, not lose so it can just end.

Was not making it personal.

MI_Thumb said:
Hardcore has got nothing to do with it.

You said you just wanted the game to end, I'm saying go to bed if you're tired of it, but I want us to win, not lose so it can just end.

Was not making it personal.
It certainly appeared to be personal.. But whatever, it looks like the Tigers are not trying to score at this point, while the Indians are just inept..

Man I feel bad for you guys back in EST. I'm tired on the West Coast.

Sleep is overrated.

You get all you need when you're dead.

Neither team has scored in the last 10 innings, what are the odds. this is getting ridiculous. What's the time limit again 2:00 AM?

Wow, fukadummy sure was a great pickup by the Indians.

LOL

TigerMud said:
Neither team has scored in the last 10 innings, what are the odds. this is getting ridiculous. What's the time limit again 2:00 AM?

Back in the day our was no inning start after 1 am. Not sure they have a rule this day.

OMG, if we can't score off this guy we deserve to lose.

Lefties hitting .411 off Herrmann.

Need Boesch and Dirks to get it going.

Back