Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. indians Game Thread August 9

austindayeisaboss said:
dpinsea said:
I know Asdrubal is dangerous but I don't like walking someone to get to Hafner, dude has a history of walk offs.
and striking out...

Or Popping up...Never a doubt, ha

we better get this over quick, Don Kelly can't pitch tonight.

anyone notice the bottom halfs are lasting much longer than the top halfs.

tigers99888 said:
At this point, I just want this game to end..

the only thing that could make this game worse is if we score a run in the top and they tie it up in the bottom.

tigers99888 said:

I want it to end with a win, if it takes 20 innings so be it.

You can always go to bed.

Have the Tigers had one hard hit ball this game?

Oh well, we got the 2-3-4 up next inning, assuming we are able to hold them.

MI_Thumb said:
tigers99888 said:

I want it to end with a win, if it takes 20 innings so be it.

You can always go to bed.
Wow because I'm not hardcore enough right? Lol give me a goddamn break, they sure as fuck don't look like they want it.. We shall see, I'm sure everyone wants a win but this game is pretty lifeless..

Leaf off man

0-6

Way to easy for Cleveland there. running out of pitchers.

The Jackson trade is tilting away from us everyday... man 0-6 tonight...

mhughes0021 said:
the only thing that could make this game worse is if we score a run in the top and they tie it up in the bottom.
That would be pretty awful, but atleast there is some activity going on at that point..

Back