Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. M's Game Thread April 24

biggunsbob

Ron's mom is in the hospital so he will not be available for posting inning by inning results.. Anyone may jump in if they want to... I have to run some errands and do some stuff so i will be in and out..

1. Jackson cf
2. Boesch rf
3. Cabrera 3b
4. Fielder 1b
5. Young dh
6. Peralta ss
7. Avila c
8. Raburn lf
9. Inge 2b

P. Max S.

Last edited:
Rabumb and Cringe: 4 for 59. .068 average.

What does this mean? Well, let's put some perspective on it: Hank Aguirre, pretty much considered the worst hitting PITCHER in the major leagues throughout the 60s, hit a lifetime .085, .017 points higher than these smoes. RR just may start hitting, idk. Mr K needs to just leave.

Hopefully "Blue Eye" Max shows up today, if he does we should be okay against Seattle's AAAA lineup.

Need this one to bounce back. I also want to echo the sentiments towards Ron's mother.

Well I change it up in hopes of some hitting... 3 Chocolate malts to start the game for me and my two kids and the Alan Trammell bat tonight!!!!! slump buster tonight!!!!!

Well I predict our 3 lefties-who-hit-lefties, have a good night and carry us to a win.

(Boesch, Prince, Avila)

After a 25 pitch inning from Max Jackson swings at the first pitch.. Just plain stupid.

Hot garbage. Wtf happened to the team from the first week? Inge is a fucking jinx.....

Careful, I don't think you're allowed to talk at all negative about Jackson on this forum.

Nah, there is a difference between complaining about first pitch swinging, and wanting Leyland fired because Jackson hit deep fly ball outs.

At least we get to look forward to the bash brothers leading off next inning...

Back