Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. M's Game Thread April 24

Man, Brandon is determined to kill us on both sides of the ball.

Gave Ichiro a base hit but if Inge doesn't boot the ball he probably throws him out.

Nah, there is a difference between complaining about first pitch swinging, and wanting Leyland fired because Jackson hit deep fly ball outs.
So I can't express my opinions here without being attacked by a douchebag???? If you feel Jackson's approach to leading off is smart you're a tool...

God damn, get Below up...

Scherzer at 52 pitches already only 1 out and a 2-0 hole...

So I can't express my opinions here without being attacked by a douchebag???? If you feel Jackson's approach to leading off is smart you're a tool...

Nobody attacked you, and you're the one calling people names.

But if you post your opinion, someone is going to post theirs if it's not that same as yours, welcome to an internet message board. It's about discussion.

Jesus Christ, what has happened to this team? Looking back on the Granderson trade, the Tigers have lost. Max has been inconsistent, Ajax has some ups and major downs, and Coke is nothing more than a bullpen guy.

die in a car fire, inge. im not that worried about raburn, his babip is a ridiculously low .094. inge's is .000, but thats what you get with a homer for your only hit and only popups and strikeouts otherwise.

goddamnit, brown eye showed up.

Jesus Christ, what has happened to this team? Looking back on the Granderson trade, the Tigers have lost. Max has been inconsistent, Ajax has some ups and major downs, and Coke is nothing more than a bullpen guy.

But..we got Schlereth too! :cheers:

Careful, I don't think you're allowed to talk at all negative about Jackson on this forum.

I have made it clear plenty of times he should be batting 9th... He never will be a great lead-off hitter... Lifetime 333 OBP just is not good enough for the lead-off spot..

Back