Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. M's Game Thread April 24

I have made it clear plenty of times he should be batting 9th... He never will be a great lead-off hitter... Lifetime 333 OBP just is not good enough for the lead-off spot..

Our problem is half our lineup are #9 hitters...

I have made it clear plenty of times he should be batting 9th... He never will be a great lead-off hitter... Lifetime 333 OBP just is not good enough for the lead-off spot..

The only problem is finding someone else to lead off.

Nobody attacked you, and you're the one calling people names.

But if you post your opinion, someone is going to post theirs if it's not that same as yours, welcome to an internet message board. It's about discussion.
All for discussion, but right off the bat you made a comment about needing a lobotamy and then after that posted a stupid pic. I'm here to talk baseball not get into childish shit with people like you.

4 runs may be too much for this offense. This is the kind of game where cringe will probably have a HR just because it really doesn't matter.

Yeah, Jackson is not a leadoff hitter, this is an incomplete team, no leadoff hitter, no 2nd baseman.

Wth is wrong with Boesch this year? He has been getting great pitches to hit this year and he's yet to capitalize.

Why don't we try to trade for Peter Bourjos? He has elite speed and when he gets on base he will put himself in scoring position.

Back