Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. M's Game Thread April 24

4 runs should usually be enough to beat Seattle. Scherzer really needs to get his head out of his ass.

I know everyone wants to blame the offense....

But 15 hits and 7 runs to that pathetic lineup....

we should be ashamed.

Boy what a bad team to lose to... Damn Sox just swept them at Seattle.

Last edited:
I know everyone wants to blame the offense....

But 15 hits and 7 runs to that pathetic lineup....

we should be ashamed.

yeah While our offense is still sputtering Max was terrible and the bullpen was not that sharp... I guess we fall to second place tonight...

I wish Jim Joyce bad luck, I can't forgive him the crybaby hump.

Yeah i don't forgive him one bit... He is a terrible umpire, and now while the douche bag white sox have 3 perfect games now we are still looking for one.... Oh wait we had one by a freaking half a step and the Jack-Face Jim Joyce missed it... Then he cried the next day about it... He always misses plays at first base when he is in town..

10-7. This team is still good, but they have weaknesses and I am starting to worry.

Back