Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. orioles Game Thread August 12

have you guys seen, Tigers have 15 hits up to now,
Dirks 4 for 4,
Betemit 3 for 4,
make it 20 hits.

Damnit Smokey......get a Lefty in there....Kelly on bench, probably comes in next inning anyways as defensive replacement.

just got home from work. i feel i should let you guys know that im currently trying to set the Indians on fire with my mind.

5 runs on 15 hits is pretty sad as well. at least we're winning. this team drives me nuts most of the time.

AAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY WASTE THAT OPPORTUNITY WITH MAGGS?

no, he cant. maggs needs to be moved down in the lineup and/or platooned with Dirks once Boesch can play again. he was hot OBP-wise for a month or so but is back in the crapper again. i love maggs, but it was a huge mistake to resign him this offseason. he's had a great tenure as a tiger, but it needs to end after this season.

Betemit 3 for 4 tonight, w/ a HR thankfully at least he, Dirks, and to a lesser degree, AJax and Miggy are hitting tonight.

Dammit , Maggs...

Man, lucky there are no kittens or puppies around within reach......

Spockmaster said:
just got home from work.

i feel i should let you guys know that im currently trying to set the Indians on fire with my mind.
LOL.

5 runs on 15 hits is pretty sad as well. at least we're winning. this team drives me nuts most of the time.

Back