Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. orioles Game Thread August 12

johnny2x2x said:
We were so excited when Guillen came back, now he's a bigger hole in the lineup than Raburn.

No that is not right... He is a much better fielder and the stats bear that out.. They both stink right now...Raburn can only hit left handed pitchers..

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]With Magglio it just frustrates me that Jim keeps batting him third... Move his ASS down to 8th...

I just tweeted Leyland you're killing us, get Maggs out of the 3 spot.
hope I don't get a tweet back that says F you kalinecountry. lol.

johnny2x2x said:
Minny gave it up in Cleveland. Ugh.

Cleveland 3 runs on 12 hits, that sounds more like a Tiger stat.

Minny has 2 runs on 5 hits.

LOL @ ESPN gameday..no update after Peralta's AB, then suddenly its the bottom of the 7th.

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]Coke very nice...

I'm going to beat you to 400 posts Bob, but after that I'm going to sit back and watch you steamroll me.

MI_Thumb said:
Where the hell has that Phil Coke been all year....

In the starting rotation for 14 starts... I guess it took some time for him after the ankle problem

Not to Leyland, normall the guys batting .220-.240 this late in the season bat no higher than 7th.

Oh, and those guys batting .290 plus don't usually bat 8th and 9th given the above statement.

MI_Thumb said:
[quote="biggunsbob":9r19vp7f]Coke very nice...

I'm going to beat you to 400 posts Bob, but after that I'm going to sit back and watch you steamroll me.[/quote:9r19vp7f]

probably not..

God WB on fire...

bat him third.....LOL

Back