Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. orioles Game Thread August 12

So AL A. will probably be out for 7 games at least... The new 7 day DL baseball has now..

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]So AL A. will probably be out for 7 games at least... The new 7 day DL baseball has now..

That is a safe bet.

With Magglio it just frustrates me that Jim keeps batting him third... Move his ASS down to 8th...

You know we've been thru it, when Coke sets his watch back to it, living on tulsa time.

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]Penny has only gone 7 innings three times in last 13 starts, dating back to 3-0 shutout Win on May 14.

Gulp...maybe I didn't really didn't need to know that...
tongue.png

We were so excited when Guillen came back, now he's a bigger hole in the lineup than Raburn.

johnny2x2x said:
We were so excited when Guillen came back, now he's a bigger hole in the lineup than Raburn.

I don't see him as bigger....but about the same.

But I still rather have Guillen than Raburn in the field.

Back