Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. rangers ALCS Game 1 Thread Oct. 8

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT! FOUL THAT AWAY! Sit his ass down in game 2. He needs it.

Avila looks like a broken man at the plate right now. Looks more and more likely that Santos starts tomorrow against another LH.

This game has sucked the whole way through. Our pitchers have been clutch but our hitters are poisoning everything.

wow avila is totally lost. he is flat out CHOKING period. i don't think he slumped this bad all season until now

Our best hitters have been missing these playoffs. Cabby, V Mart, Perralta all bad, and Avila just terrible.

This is why we were all on Lloyd all year, this isn't the first time the offense has gone into hibernation like this.

All those games catching, battered and bruised might have finally caught up with Avila.

[flash=350,287:y2yo3wwp]http://www.youtube.com/v/l1dnqKGuezo&hl=en&fs=1[/flash:y2yo3wwp]
</td><td valign="top">
<iframe src="http://images.proboards.com/banners/300x250_14.html" width="300" height="250" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>
</td></tr></table>

I hate the fucking Rangers from Nolan Ryans fat neck to Ron Washingtons coke nose to Ogandos wart to their shit-kicking fans

Tim Welke should donate his day's pay to Leader Dogs for The Blind.

tigerfan2272 said:
This game has sucked the whole way through. Our pitchers have been clutch but our hitters are poisoning everything.

Verlander wasn't good tonight

Tigers 8th inning,

Kelly slider outside strike call, line drive to center,

Avila lines it just foul down right shyt luck 1 and 2, fouled back, damn Alex,

pitching change adams,

Peralta slider on the corner strike call, fastball fouled back, slider outside, fouled down right, again, chases low,

mailing it in,

3 - 2.

mikem2780 said:
[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]All those games catching, battered and bruised might have finally caught up with Avila.

I agree

He can catch superbly, but not hit? I don't buy it.

Like Etta Place, I will not watch the Tigers' lose tonight. Got the DVR and I'm signing off.

Back