Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. rangers ALCS Game 1 Thread Oct. 8

Coke 7th inning,

FFmurphy fly to Jackson a few steps back,

moreland lined to center and Jackson had thoughts of diving forward to catch but then let's it fall in single and Leyland takes Coke out,

Perry pitching,

kinsler fly to Raburn,

andrus grounds out to Inge,

3 - 2.

Seriously can anybody recall Jackson every diving for a ball? maybe he has, I hope he has just saying I can't recall ever seeing one.

Credit the pitching for keeping the Tigers in this game.. Porcello was great in short relief..

TigerMud said:
Well at least ogondodommadingdong is out

So far doesn't look like it matters who the Rangers pitch, the Tigers "hitters" are mailing this game in, as <s>Laird</s> Avila Ks #10 tonight!!

angry.png
:(" title=":mad:" border="0"/>

Adams doesn't scare me we've hit that guy before, but then again the offense is total shit right now so...C'Mon Johnny get one

It is becoming comical at just how awful Avila is this postseason. How in the world did this guy hit almost 300 this year? It's not like he's hitting balls right at people, he just flat out stinks.

They need to do something to shut up these non-American Nazi Texans...

Back