Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. rangers ALCS Game 1 Thread Oct. 8

Ridiculous that people are complaining about that. The only way he makes that play is if he's playing in more

LOL the fuck Perry is in here for.. How many chances is this clown going to get before he goes to AAA..

mikem2780 said:
Ridiculous that people are complaining about that. The only way he makes that play is if he's playing in more

he's been tentative in the OF during this post season. he's been a disappointment

Looking like an idiot at the plate is one thing...but when is Jackson going to make a fucking play in center...???

mikem2780 said:
The fact that the ball almost got by him is what I'm talking about.. It's not about making the catch..

mikem2780 said:

idk mikem, he never dives for a ball and that one he looked to have thoughts of doing it, he is great out there, but I can't remember Jackson ever leaving his feet for a fly/liner of any kind.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]
tigers99888 said:
Jackson has been playing defense below his standards this postseason...

Granderson was amazing...
He is above average, but I think people overrated his defense.. He has been mediocre in CF since he got to NY...

took the dog for a quick walk...wtf is perry doing in??!!! lol wow nice inning~!

If this lineup keeps this now K9 act up tomorrow night, the Tigers will come home needing to take at least two out of three or its gonna obviously be all over.

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]
mikem2780 said:

idk mikem, he never dives for a ball and that one he looked to have thoughts of doing it, he is great out there, but I can't remember Jackson ever leaving his feet for a fly/liner of any kind.

That's fine, but that wasn't a play I want to see him diving on. There's no way he gets to it. Diving is just asking for a ball to go all the way to the wall. I prefer holding the guy to a single and getting the next hitter

Back