Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. rangers ALCS Game 1 Thread Oct. 8

Tigers 7th inning,

Raburn slider up and in strike call, fouled back, high fastball swings and misses,

Cabrera fouls a fastball down right, f'n grounder over second is fielded,

Martinez curve low inside, changeup strike call, slider strike call, high fastball fouled back, swings and misses, this sucks tonight,

FU wartfaceogando,

3 - 2.

Haha, did Miggy think he got ahold of that?? He dropped his bat like it was something...fooled me anyways.

Spockmaster said:
VMart has been taking WAY too many strikes in the postseason.

He took 1 right down the middle then swung at the next one which was way high. I don't get it, Miggy and V-Mart have really let us down when it matters most.

No idea but this pitcher no matter what just has our number whether he has struggled or not. We went 6-3 against Texas this year and this guy has all 3 wins against us.

justinrose74 said:
pr0tege said:
I wonder if they will make adjustments with him this off-season and spring since he has regressed so much this season.

Who will help JacKson? McClendon? Bwahahahahaha

I didn't see you saying that last year...... He may be the best CF'er in baseball

We're gonna really miss having Young and Boesch in this series, b/c the middle of the lineup is just not producing, and Avila has become the second coming of LOLaird at the plate.

Back