Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. rangers ALCS Game 1 Thread Oct. 8

jas5lf said:
[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]Tigers players in the dugout should carry rosenthal into the clubhouse bathroom, tip him upside down and give him a swirly.

+1

What an annoying little weasel Rosenthal is.

I know he wears those bowties for cancer awareness and good things like that, but when he was in the Tigers clubhouse celebration after they beat the yankees in Game 5, he was getting pissed off that a couple of players poured the non alcoholic champagne on him, f'ing phony, what did he expect down there,

Nothing tops Jim Gray during the 99 World Series on a night when Pete Rose was introduced as a member of MLB's All Century Team.

Pete, let me ask you now. It seems as though there is an opening, the American public is very forgiving. Are you willing to show contrition, admit that you bet on baseball and make some sort of apology to that effect?

lol

on a side note.....ohio state just blew their huge lead with nebraska and it's tied 27 all. for any msu fans out there, this sucks! we need nebraska to lose as much as possible.

Fox just switched programming to Cops....is this one officially postponed?

TigerMud said:
jdbaker1 said:
I haven't been here all night so if someone already pointed this out I apologize but how ironic is it that TX is in one of its worst droughts ever and the 1st game the Tigers show up it won't stop raining.

I'm really starting to think something... but i'm not going to say it unless we win it all.

Please don't jinx it.

jdbaker1 said:
TigerMud said:
I'm really starting to think something... but i'm not going to say it unless we win it all.

Please don't jinx it.

lipsrsealed.png

jdbaker1 said:
TigerMud said:

Please don't jinx it.

Last time we had multiple rainouts and they waited them out and played was the friday night game a few years back vs. the yankees that Carlos hit a walkoff homerun.

bdtay71 said:

Nah, East coast they were sending it to local news.

Central gets regular programming probably, and I know some Fox stations don't do local news.

MI_Thumb said:
bdtay71 said:

Nah, East coast they were sending it to local news.

Central gets regular programming probably, and I know some Fox stations don't do local news.

I just got the local news.

sk3pointer said:
on a side note.....ohio state just blew their huge lead with nebraska and it's tied 27 all. for any msu fans out there, this sucks! we need nebraska to lose as much as possible.

I am watching the game now, trying to figure out a way both teams can lose.

If this game gets suspended, there will be a game on Monday same time as the Lions.......huge dilemma.......FUCK.

Back