Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. rangers ALCS Game Thread 2 Oct 10

That was a really nice play from inge. That may have just changed the timeline.

Nice play Inge! We needed that big time. You know the old cliche when a guy makes a play in the field and then comes up to bat in the next half inning.............

bdtay71 said:
Nice play Inge! We needed that big time. You know the old cliche when a guy makes a play in the field and then comes up to bat in the next half inning.............

flick the wrists motha effa

josh hamilton is a d-bag. i really can't stand that tool

Benoit 8th inning,

andrus walks, last thing Tigers wanted leadoff man to get on,

hamilton lines to Inge who makes another great play and throws to first to double up the bearded mumza, I said earlier Inge came to play 3rd,

young flys to Kelly in right,

Time to score a run off wartface.

bdtay71 said:

+1 was just thinking the same thing.

We need someone on this inning so Don FKING Kelly can win this game for us lol.

If the Tigers keep playing in games like this for another couple of weeks and the Lions do what they have been doing I will be an alcoholic.

Tie game and into the 9th, don't like the Tigers chances for scoring here late or in extras, even in this hothouse bandbox no less, cuz they can't even score much early when given ample chances to go up big.

Back