Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. rangers ALCS Game Thread 2 Oct 10

OMG he should have scored there ; ; Would of backed up my call for Kelly there lmao

do you guys hold him there? why did we hold him? couldnt tell but the throw in did not look good at all.

Miguel, this is why you are paid the large $$$$$$. Make it happen.

Shheesh we have to hope for Don Freaking Kelly to come through!!

And he does!!

But not w/ an RBI.

Miggy will be walked for sure no reason to pitch to him in this situation. Its on VMart this inning.

Donnie Kelly!!!!!! I love that freaking guy! Too bad Santiago is still at 3rd. I really can't say I have much faith in Cabby or V-Mart at the moment.

Was Santiago a dead duck if he tried to score or did dumbass lamont just fuck that up??

your on the road you play to win ...id send his ass. your closer hasnt blown a fucking save all year.

OMG, thank you Kelly, I will be surprised as hell if they don't IBB Cabrera. Huge spot for VMart, make them pay.

Seriously, should have scored it looked like to me, but our 3rd base coach hasn't made a single mistake all year, so you've got to trust Lamont!
tongue.png

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]Was Santiago a dead duck if he tried to score or did dumbass lamont just fuck that up??

I thought the same thing. He must have gotten a bad jump or something.

No doubt, should have sent him, hope that doesn't come back to fuck us...

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]Was Santiago a dead duck if he tried to score or did dumbass lamont just fuck that up??

I think he would have been out.

Back