Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. rangers ALCS Game Thread 2 Oct 10

god damn it....whens the last we got a meaningful 2 out hit??? thats why you send him -.-

aaaand Martinez pops it up, fuck him and Cabrera. If we lose this game it is 110% on them. They needed to step up and perform and they failed hardcore.

If this shit keeps up I will literally break every damn thing in my house. Damn that was a good remote.

Tigers 9th inning,

Inge is pinch hit for by Dirks fly to center,

Jackson pulling off the ball and pitch and his f'ing leg kick sucks,

Santiago singles to shallow left,

and manager makes a pitching change, wartface is gone,

Kelly rips a double down right and Santiago to third, lamont holds him up??
right call that time??

feliz pitching for badguys,

Cabrera and they are walking him to load the bases,

Martinez takes low outside, strike call, fastball fouled back, way high too bad it wasn't over the catchers glove, fly to shallow center and the little cocksucker at short gets it,

and surely they show nolan ryan clapping, foxsports bias,

Fuck.

jimmygank said:
for the record I don't santiago would've made it....he's not very fast.

me neither...Plus he's trying to score from 1st. You know he'd be slowing down.

He almost dropped that. i'm switching to countdown getting ready for the Lions, this game is over we can't hit our way out of a paper bag right now. we'll have to hope for a sweep at home. damn never shoulda pinch hit hot glove smokes. it's just 1 mistake after another with this team right now.

jdbaker1 said:
If this shit keeps up I will literally break every damn thing in my house. Damn that was a good remote.

Fortunately all I had in my hand was my water bottle. So so so frustrating. And he almost dropped that ball too.

God Damnit!

Vmart and Cabby sure have been underwhelming these playoffs...they have had ample chances to have a big impact on this series and havent produced one lick.

That is definitely going to come back to bite them in the ass

[quote author=bdtay71 board=tigertalk thread=2390 post=58021 time=1318290181]With the heart of the order due up I really don't blame Lamont for holding Santiago at 3rd.[/quote

Yeah.. because the heart of the order has really been good this postseason, right?

Can't watch the bottom of the 9th, will have to rely on what you guys are posting. If I saw and heard the coverage of a walkoff with these dicks covering it I would lose my TV as well.

Santiago should have run through the stop sign. Jesus, now Beltre leads off the bottom of the 9th with a double.

Back