Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. rangers ALCS Game Thread 2 Oct 10

OMG I can't believe he got out of that, it only delays the inevitable though we still can't hit for shit

wow unbelievable heads up play by Cabrera throws to home and tags the runner on the relay from Avila back to first.

Now will you guys stop with the constant "we're going to lose" and just let it play itself out.

PLEEEAASSEEE do NOT have this game go past 8:30. DO NOT MAKE ME CHOOSE BETWEEN THE LIONS AND TIGS!

If Avila could just snap out of it this lineup wouldn't be as depressing.

At least Mud Hen is hitting the ball well

Damn, maybe I should stop watching all together and just follow on this board. Good shit might start to happen.

So I'm watching the Lions at the pub tonight...do I finish watching the Tigers at home or listen on the radio????

I had it on mute, how depressed did joe buck sound with Miggy's play?

Make 'em pay. Hang a 9 spot on the board and SHUT THE BUCK UP.

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]I had it on mute, how depressed did joe buck sound with Miggy's play?

just slit his wrists while taking a bath and listening to coldplay

manchild98 said:
Now will you guys stop with the constant "we're going to lose" and just let it play itself out.

It's gotten us a 3 run HR and a DP to end the 9th, I think we need more negativity

Back