Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. rangers ALCS Game Thread 2 Oct 10

I wouldn't even mess around. I would throw AJ nothing but fastballs right down the middle.

For Christ sake the least Jackson can do is bluff the bunt and maybe get the pitch count in his favor. Then stand there and pray for a walk.

smitdog67 said:
Ajax has turned into such a joke

our offense was so fucking good that 2 weeks AJ was on a tear. Avila went on a tear right after him. Now no one can hit the ball.

these ranger fans are pathetic homers, think every pitch should be a strike even if it's a foot outside

I mean really.

tigers put up

jackson
santiago
kelly

versus adams

rangers put up

Young
Beltre
Napoli

versus Ryan f'ing Perry

those aren't good odds.

damn..one out left, just too many weak hitters in the Tigers "postseason" lineup w/o Boesch, Guillen, Young, and a healthy Ordonez.

Back