Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. rangers ALCS Game Thread 2 Oct 10

Perry needs to get a job delivering room service at the closest Radisson.

i fucking hate this team sometimes. that game was absolutely, inexcusably pathetic.

Why the fuck do you keep perry in there when he lets the first 2 guys get on base???? should have pulled him....we were playing to lose.

smayschmouthfootball said:
Perry needs to get a job delivering room service at the closest Radisson.

Perry deserves herpes for that f'n pitch.

The loss is on the offense. Perry shouldn't be out there. We have to score more than 3 runs a game in the playoffs if we want to move on. The pitching has been there.

Bout the only upside is that adams, feliz, and ogando have all pitched both games I guess.

Tough to lose two one run games essentially.

manchild98 said:
The loss is on the offense. Perry shouldn't be out there. We have to score more than 3 runs a game in the playoffs if we want to move on. The pitching has been there.

Exactly. 1-12 RISP won't beat even the worst teams in the league.

manchild98 said:

agreed.. Pen was pretty good.

rangers are going to get their runs....you HAVE to get more than one hit off Scott Feldman in 4 plus innings.

gut wrenching loss. i'm disgusted with this pathetic effort this team has put up in this series.

they don't deserve to win choking like that

It is definitely on the offense, but why leave Perry in? I assumed after the first two got on, that we would bring in somebody else...oh well, guess that is only a waste of 4 1/2 hours of my life. fack me

I'm still a Leyland hater and I always will be. People may say we got to the postseason but I think we did while overcoming Leyland's stupidity.

1) Jackson should no longer be batting leadoff, PERIOD!
2) Perry should never be put into the game when it matters, PERIOD!

jimmygank said:
manchild98 said:

agreed.. Pen was pretty good.

rangers are going to get their runs....you HAVE to get more than one hit off Scott Feldman in 4 plus innings.

I do agree they had hit feldman really well before today, Tigers are not hitting like they have.
I get so pissed and worked up as you can see by my postings, so frustrated.

When Don Kelly, Ryan Raburn and Brandon Inge are your hitting stars in the lineup, the "heart" of the order should hang their heads in shame.

Back