Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. rangers ALCS Game Thread 2 Oct 10

You have to dance wif the girl what brought ya. Miggy and VMart wanna go sun bathe. Worthless.

Scherzer 1st inning,

kinsler pops to Santiago,

andrus singles to center,

hamilton fouls it off Avila's mask that falls off, throw to first bearded mumza is back, again and Cabrera slams the tag in the ribs, high fastball fly to left center for a double and a run, shit,

young flys to Jackson and FU joe buck,

scowlfacebeltre fastball on/off the corner and lines to right and runner scores,

2 - 0,

napoli strikes out swinging,

Scherzer with 19 pitches.

Their big guys delivered ours didn't.... What are you going to do....

Terrible start. Thirty minutes ago I was in a great mood looking forward to the 2 Detroit games. Amazing how quickly that can change. The bottom of the order needs to pick them up. Come on Mudhen and Cringe.

I did not like the 1-2 pitch to Elivis... I thought they could have tried to expand the zone a bit on that pitch..

does raburn have the range of a cow? could kelly have got to that fly?

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]does raburn have the range of a cow? could kelly have got to that fly?

No...I do not believe so..

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]does raburn have the range of a cow? could kelly have got to that fly?

Are you talking about Beltre's double?

Because there isn't a RFer that would get to that.

Hard line to right like that, bounce well in front of him.

Back