Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. rangers ALCS Game Thread 2 Oct 10

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]boy these fox crew is really slurping this rangers pitcher.

They're slurping everything Texas right now, it's even worse than TBS. Even though I guess with the way the Tigers are playing I can't really blame them.

smitdog67 said:
[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]boy these fox crew is really slurping this rangers pitcher.

They're slurping everything Texas right now, it's even worse than TBS. Even though I guess with the way the Tigers are playing I can't really blame them.

only francona is acting respectable.

If I was pitching against the Tigers I would just walk the first two guys and then relax because nobody for Detroit will even consider getting a hit with men on base, especially in scoring position.

justinrose74 said:
We can win the at least 2, maybe all 3 games in Detroit. I'm not worried.

Looks like they're gonna need at least two outta three @ CoPa, if this lame BS continues.

AJax up, w/RISP, Holland is not pitching well, but lucky for him, the Tigers are mostly stinking it up at the plate.

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]
smitdog67 said:

only francona is acting respectable.

Francona has been absolutely terrific this series.

I've really enjoyed him.

Buck can join his father 6 feet under.

Alex Avila has patellar tendinitis in his left knee. And it shows. He

[quote="KalineCountry":mdztek61]Alex Avila has patellar tendinitis in his left knee. And it shows. He

4 walks, 5 LOB, I don't see anything special about this Holland clown we just simply get ourselves out.

You have got to be fucking kidding me.

Fuck.

He walks the fucking bases loaded.

Fucking gave us 3 fucking baserunners and we can't fucking score.

4 walks, 4 fucking walks and 5 fucking baserunners in 2 fucking innings and no fucking runs.

Fucking pathetic.

Tigers 2nd inning,

Raburn walks,

Peralta drives it deep to center for a long out,

Avila swings and misses, fastball high, fly down left is just foul bad luck again, another nub in front of home throw to first Raburn to second,

Inge walks on four pitches,

Tigers have to take advantage of these walks,

Jackson walks and the bases are loaded,

Santiago watches a slow curve for a strike, groudner upo the middle off the pitcher and kinsler fields it and throws to second for the force? close play and Jackson disagrees,

holland with 49 pitches and 4 walks in 2 innings.

Back