Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. rangers ALCS Game Thread 2 Oct 10

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]
[quote="biggunsbob":15drj00r]I'm going to Black Cat the Rangers today..... Hopefully I can catch either of my two cats!!!!!!!!

Bob, use some catnip.[/quote:15drj00r]

I will save it for the later innings..... Going to watch the game om my upstairs tv to change it up.... (Plus my daughter is doing homework in the basement so no big screen for me)

Woohoo, a promise of beer got our IT guy to give me gamecast for the day.

Leadoff walk.

Let's fucking bring him in to start the game for once.

lol, once again when Ramon fails to lay down a bunt he ends up with a hit.

Leyalnd, please stop fucking bunting in the first inning.

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]I'm going to Black Cat the Rangers today..... Hopefully I can catch either of my two cats!!!!!!!!

Got my big black tomcat "Lenny" at the ready as well, Bob, should he become necessary, as after all it is their time of the year, being October that ends with Halloween...heh!!

superstition.gif

Miggy too aggressive, they aren't going to give into him unless they have to, he's got to understand that and stop trying to force it.

v-mart grounds out once again. when is the middle of this lineup going to produce?

Tigers 1st inning,

Jackson walks after 0 and 2,

Santiago showing bunt 2 and 0, strike call, pitch on/off the corner ump says strike, Jackson jumping around off first draws a throw, ground ball single to right Jackson to second,

Young takes a strike, grounds it foul, jammed fouls it back, popped up to second,

Cabrera lines it foul, fouled back, takes inside, inside is lined foul, grounder to first moves the runners to second and third,

Martinez takes a slow mo low, curve is lined foul, fastball ground hard but foul, fastball inside, off the end of the bat to pitcher,

risp stranded,

holland with 25 pitches.

God damn we need a Mark Grace slump buster in the dugout..... Fuck what is wrong with Miguel and Victor..

Unfucking believable.

Once again the offense fails to capitalize on a great opportunity.

Back