Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. royals Game Thread August 6

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
[quote="MI_Thumb":hgr66h9m]Haha! take that Rookie....

Now get back to the dugout and finish your spaghetti.

Im Italian and love Pasta, lol.[/quote:hgr66h9m]

He's in the dugout drinking Espresso and eating Fettucini Alfredo.

MI_Thumb said:
[quote="Mitch":dli8zre6]

Im Italian and love Pasta, lol.

He's in the dugout drinking Espresso and eating Fettucini Alfredo.[/quote:dli8zre6]

Now you've gone too far.

TigerMud said:
Cabby just isn't quite the same, something is just off.

Hope that Miggy's being "off" isn't due to apathy, carelessness, or indifference, wish that he had the always "on" athletic performance ethic of a Chris Spielman or Steve Yzerman, if so .

::)

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
[quote="MI_Thumb":2vfaj3mv]

He's in the dugout drinking Espresso and eating Fettucini Alfredo.

Now you've gone too far.[/quote:2vfaj3mv]

I didn't mention his Gucci purse, I thought that would be going too far.

My Apologies.

Turok said:
TigerMud said:
Cabby just isn't quite the same, something is just off.

Hope that Miggy's being "off" isn't due to apathy, carelessness, or indifference, wish that he had the always "on" athletic performance ethic of a Chris Spielman or Steve Yzerman, if so .

::)

Early in the year, maybe in ST with all the shyt storm and hus dui. He was asked about his weight/conditioning and he said it was ok to carry it because when the warm weather came in summer he would take it off.
Doesn't look like he has dropped much if any, and that might be his problem. just my take on it.

Verlander has tied McLain for 9th place on the All-Time Tigers strikeout list.
edit now with 8 k's tonight
Congratulations Justin, moving up the ladder of Tigers great pitchers on the Strikeouts list.

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]Verlander has tied McLain for 9th place on the All-Time Tigers strikeout list.

Not anymore.

Congrats JV.

Back