Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. twins Game Thread August 16

Jackson singles,

Boesch forces Jackson at second,

Cabrera is swinging at too many pitches out of the strike zone tonight,
guy isn't throwing strikes, Cabrera trying to do too much, take a walk dammit, finally a pitch way inside for a walk,

Martinez drives it to the rightfield wall for an rbi Boesch scores and Cabrera to third,

Tigers 3 - 0,

Avila lines a single to right and Cabrera scores and Martinez to second,
Alex having a great month of August,

Tigers lead 4 - 0 Yeah!!!!!!!

Peralta lines to left for an rbi single and Martinez puts on the jets and scores, and Avila gets to third,

that's all for blackburnblackbeardblockhead,

Tigers lead 5 - 0,

new pitcher is dumatrait,

Kelly first pitch hard one hop grounder to short is thrown out,

Tigers lead 5 - 0.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]"blackburnblackbeardblockhead", lol.

moroneau, spam, cruddyer, porky,
a little enjoyment giving a nickname to opponents.

We always piss and moan about it so it's worth mentioning...5 2-out RBI's.

mhughes0021 said:
mikem2780 said:
Avila just continues to mash. I love watching this kid hit.

Not watching the game....tell me they talked about his hand speed liek they always do lol.

I think Rod said something about how good he is hitting off his front foot

That s/b more than enough run support for JV & co. tonight, but after last night's humiliation, I want the Tigers to blow out the twinkies by double-digits...

This is what is happening at the new robust ESPN forums. I tried loading it 3 or 4 times with no luck... I had it up earlier....

(internal_error) Unknown server error. That us what I keep getting...LOL

Verlander 6th inning,

Verlander throwing sliders and changeup to plouffe 3 and 0, green light fly to right center and Jackson covers half the field and makes the catch,

mauer singles, JV looks pissed,

moroneau taking ball, strike call, outside, swings and misses, and a 12 / 6 curve called strike three,

porkykubel first pitch grounder to Kelly and the throw is int time,

Verlander with quick work in the 6th now with 94 pitches,

Tigers lead 5 - 0.

Those worried about Verlander pitch count early, looks like he could go 8, but I'm sure 7 will be it with a 5 run lead.

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]This is what is happening at the new robust ESPN forums. I tried loading it 3 or 4 times with no luck... I had it up earlier....

(internal_error) Unknown server error. That us what I keep getting...LOL

I was just about to post the same thing. They really screwed that thing up. I'm here from now on

Santiago with another homerun wow, backto back games,

Tigers 6 - 0.

Pour it on Tigers.

Back