Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. twins Game Thread August 16

mikem2780 said:
[quote author=biggunsbob board=tigertalk thread=503 post=11548 time=1313542557]This is what is happening at the new robust ESPN forums. I tried loading it 3 or 4 times with no luck... I had it up earlier....

(internal_error) Unknown server error. That us what I keep getting...LOL

I was just about to post the same thing. They really screwed that thing up. I'm here from now on[/quote

Yeah mike I was skeptical about a new board but monsters board is a lot of fun.. I knew one thing... I did not like the new twitter board at ESPN... But now I like this board better then the old ESPN board..

mikem2780 said:
[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]This is what is happening at the new robust ESPN forums. I tried loading it 3 or 4 times with no luck... I had it up earlier....

(internal_error) Unknown server error. That us what I keep getting...LOL

I was just about to post the same thing. They really screwed that thing up. I'm here from now on

Bob and mikem it worked for me but nothing happening there for 4 hours.

cool.png

Ramon!!!

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]
mikem2780 said:
I was just about to post the same thing. They really screwed that thing up. I'm here from now on

Bob and mikem it worked for me but nothing happening there for 4 hours.

LOL

Everyone in the lineup with at least one hit now. Talk about balanced.

I think it is the 4th time Santiago has had a multi homerun game.
all for the Tigers? idk

As posted by manchild about JV's 200th strikeout for the year,
Verlander freezes Morneau for his 200th strikeout of the season.
3 straight 200-strikeout seasons - most since Lolich w/ 6 straight.

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]I think it is the 4th time Santiago has had a multi homerun game.
all for the Tigers? idk

did I miss something? I thought RS only had one HR this game?

Well it doesn't look like Delom Young is going to make us a better base running team. ;)

Cabrera still swinging at a couple of very low pitches curve and changeup,
that's more like it, but the ump is blocked by Cabrera sliding into second called out,

Tigers lead 7 - 0.

Young made the right call just the worst slide I've seen all season.

staegrac said:
[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]I think it is the 4th time Santiago has had a multi homerun game.
all for the Tigers? idk

did I miss something? I thought RS only had one HR this game?

No your friendly old fart messing up again, I meant two games in a row,

Miggy out trying to stretch a single into a double like Young before him, but 7-0 Tigers!!

Blowin' 'em out, slowly but surely tonight.. :).

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Young made the right call just the worst slide I've seen all season.

That's what I meant. If the dude would have let his feet just touch the bag he would have been safe.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Young made the right call just the worst slide I've seen all season.

MR> Sorry to bug you... Sent you another message...

Back