Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. yankees ALCS Game Thread 1 Oct. 13

Remember Serrano from Major League? I think Leyland should have this talk with Valverde after the game.

"I'm pissed off now, Jobu. Look, I go to you. I stick up for you. You don't help me now. I say "Fuck you," Jobu, I do it myself."

That dick tried to take Berry's XXXXL glove! Toss his ass out!

They showed the Jeter replay....I still can't tell if it was the knee or ankle. His leg slid.

if smyly finishes, im guessing he gets the W and no save? i wouldnt think he'd get both.

Wow, gonna let Smyly finish, seems like a food idea, if he lets a runner on then Al Al.

Just another ho hum win for us. I can't believe we pulled this out. Give those guys credit for that.

They showed the Jeter replay....I still can't tell if it was the knee or ankle. His leg slid.

if his leg slid, id say its almost certain he hyperextended his knee. minimum sprain/strain, likely tendon damage in that case.

Back