Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. yankees ALCS Game Thread 1 Oct. 13

BREAKING NEWS: Valverde shanked in clubhouse. Witnesses say suspect was tall and lanky. Police now questioning Douglas Fister.

Outstanding Job from Smyly!, ever more so when you consider he hadn't pitched in quite a while.

JP had a great game Defensively to!

Happy they still managed to pull this out somehow.

Jose fastball bad..
And these TBS announcers are boring

Again, twice we have lost game 1 in NY and beat them in the playoffs.

Not like that. This game meant more than a 1-0 lead or a 0-1 deficit on the series. Would have been very tough to come back from that.

I was so pissed after the 9th inning blow which is unusual for me so I turned off the TV. Later, my wife starts running at me, we won we won. Lol.

Tigers showed some heart to me, could relax the team at the plate from here on out.

And that's why you never accept defeat.

So many posted that the game was going to be a loss or said someone was going to win it for the Yankees for 3 innings.

No faith.

Don't confuse lack of faith with despair we still watched and secretly hoped, we didn't leave like ll those spanky fans.

Last edited:
Back