Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. yankees ALCS Game Thread 1 Oct. 13

Out for year, not career threatening, 3 month recovery.

Not career threatening. Magglio thought the same thing.

Would suck for Jeter to go out like that, but older bodies don't heal like younger ones.

I'm not confusing anything.

Negativity is negativity.

for my part, im a pessimistic person by nature. if i expect the worst, it kinda hurts less if it does happen and im a lot happier if it doesnt because i wasnt expecting it.

for my part, im a pessimistic person by nature. if i expect the worst, it kinda hurts less if it does happen and im a lot happier if it doesnt because i wasnt expecting it.

All message boards are also very pessimistic in nature.

I get that, and I get the frustration too.

Just so hard not to call you all things that would make skid row hooker blush when people are so defeatist.

Pet peeve of mine, I have vented it...so I'm good now, let's get 'em tomorrow.

I get that, and I get the frustration too.

Just so hard not to call you all things that would make skid row hooker blush when people are so defeatist.

Pet peeve of mine, I have vented it...so I'm good now, let's get 'em tomorrow.

lets sweep these fuckers. few things in life give me more pleasure than humiliating the yankees.

LOL and you're never down, pissed or negative right chief LMAO! Get off your ####### horse!

TIA

I'm not claiming to be perfect.

But I didn't walk away from the Tigers a month ago then come bandwagoning back like someone did, chief. :cheers:

Jose is done. If he wasn't, he would have said he wasn't. Instead he used the "We'll discuss it as a staff" shit.

Last edited:
I'm not claiming to be perfect.

But I didn't walk away from the Tigers a month ago then come bandwagoning back like someone did, chief. :cheers:

sometimes it got to painful, it happens, people have different personalities. Get of your horse dude.

did someone mention earlier in the thread that jeter tried to push ajax over at some point during the game? i thought i read that but i might be crazy.

sometimes it got to painful, it happens, people have different personalities. Get of your horse dude.

And this is my personality. Get off your horse.

I said my piece and I'm done with it, if it offended you, too bad?

did someone mention earlier in the thread that jeter tried to push ajax over at some point during the game? i thought i read that but i might be crazy.

Yeah I thought it was Cano, being that they both would ahve been in the minors together, horsing around.

But I guess it was Jeter, it was a dead ball and it was playful...but it was a pretty good shove.

I believe the bats come to life tonight and jump on Pettitte for 5 runs. Tigers win game one 7-4 behind strong night from Miggy/Prince/Delmon driving in 5 of the 7 runs.

LMAO one can only hope.

Damn I was actually close lmao.

Miggy/Prince/Delmon

6 for 14 - 4 RBI

Back