Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Today's example of Christians behaving badly

praying is behaving badly? shouldn't there be at least a tinge of malicious intent for this thread? this is more stupid than bad.

praying while driving is reckless or at least careless driving.

careless driving is bad.

praying while driving is reckless or at least careless driving.

careless driving is bad.

I say a decade of the rosary for you every morning during the 1.5+ hours it takes to get to work. I guess some would consider that to be bad.

I say a decade of the rosary for you every morning during the 1.5+ hours it takes to get to work. I guess some would consider that to be bad.

Eyes opened or closed? This answer will have some impact in my reading of the situation.

LOL, well is there some rule I don't about that says you need to close your eyes to pray?

No rule. But that's where this first woman went wrong. It's a really important detail in this story.

No rule. But that's where this first woman went wrong. It's a really important detail in this story.

Give to Caesar what is Caesar's. You still need to follow the rule of law so you don't regret it the rest of your life. I really wasn't talking about the actual story, but behaving badly - that is the latest example?

I read a story where an atheist closed his eyes while driving and ran a stop sign and killed a small child. When asked why he closed his eyes, he said he was thinking about Christians behaving badly and wanted to see if could do better.

Now that would be behaving badly.

Last edited:
If you're trying to make a point here, I'm struggling to understand what it is.

Your struggling to understand the joke reference about HRC? I guess you are not even as smart as I took you for.

Last edited:
If you're trying to make a point here, I'm struggling to understand what it is.

Your struggling to understand the joke reference about HRC? I guess you are not even as smart as I took you for.

The really scary part about that is that we were educated by some of the same people. Maybe I better get myself checked out.

The really scary part about that is that we were educated by some of the same people. Maybe I better get myself checked out.

You should get yourself checked out, yes. you suffer from "old crank disease."

You should get yourself checked out, yes. you suffer from "old crank disease."

I only need to get checked out to keep from getting the deadly Michchamp disease. You know the one about not getting jokes, being rude, and being a terrible elitist. I would just kill myself if got that sickness.

Should never attack a gold star military service member. Shame more Christians are not denouncing it.

many are not.

ask byco to denounce it and he'll put you to sleep droning on and on about Hillary Clinton.

You see how weak this argument is right?

Is that the appeal? As a lawyer you just want to see if you can run with the weak arguments for fun?

You see how weak this argument is right?

Is that the appeal? As a lawyer you just want to see if you can run with the weak arguments for fun?

it was a joke, not a serious argument, doncha see?

Back