Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Ukraine

Remember when trump blackmailed Ukraine by withholding hundreds of millions of military funding unless they conducted an investigation on biden. Good job trump! Way to start a war fuck bag.

There was absolutely nothing wrong with that phone call, and those javelins are now taking out Russian tanks

Retired Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman served as the director of European affairs on Trump?s National Security Council, and was on the call when Trump pressured Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy to ?do us a favor? and dig up dirt on now-President Joe Biden.

Trump was impeached by the House in late 2019 for demanding that Ukraine investigate Biden while withholding hundreds of millions of dollars? worth of military aid the embattled country needed to defend itself against Russia. The Trump administration eventually released the aid, but not before a lengthy delay that strained the countries? relations and clearly emboldened Putin.

We all read the transcript of the call - check that; you probably didn?t.

We all compared it to the language of the politicized charge that was brought against Trump that ultimately resulted in Trump remaining president- check that; again, you probably didn?t.

Any ?extortion? on that call pales in comparison to the open extortion Biden openly brags about in the minute and a half clip I posted.

Putin wasn?t ?clearly emboldened? until a year after Trump was gone - check the timeline regarding when Trump left/the invasion began.

But then again, you?re not a serious poster.

It?s pretty stupid and pointless to even engage with you when you not only ignore facts but instead just make shit up.

We all compared it to the language of the politicized charge that was brought against Trump that ultimately resulted in Trump remaining president- check that; again, you probably didn?t.

Any ?extortion? on that call pales in comparison to the open extortion Biden openly brags about in the minute and a half clip I posted.

Putin wasn?t ?clearly emboldened? until a year after Trump was gone - check the timeline regarding when Trump left/the invasion began.

It?s pretty stupid and pointless to even engage with you when you not only ignore facts but instead just make shit up.

Nonsense. Nobody that understands subtlety in language as well as you do should ever think the on-the-nose, over-the-top, clear-cut implications were somehow not even there. The extortion was obvious. So clear it could be understood across second languages. Needs no quotes. I used 5 hyphens.

It?s not irrelevant. Biden is seen as weak trump was not Russia did not start their preparation troop movements on Ukraine until after trump was out

You say Russia viewed Trump as strong and that's why they didn't move in on Ukraine.

I have another avenue of thought that I don't expect you will agree with but I'll share anyways:

• Trump wanted to dismantle NATO, which would help Putin
  • Trump wanted to bring Russia back to G7, which would help Putin
  • Trump withdrew from Open Skies surveillance treaty, which helped Putin (which he did after he lost the election)
  • Trump dismissed and cast doubt about Russian hacking, particularly when the U.S determined that Russia hacked the DNC in 2016, while ironically enough, he encouraged Russian cyber attacks on national TV saying, "Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,"
  • When addressing Russian election interference and cyber attacks, Trump proclaimed "I don't see any reason why it would be Russia" after speaking directly with Putin, defending Russia and trusting Putin over our own intelligence agencies. Later he "corrected" himself, claiming that he meant to say "wouldn't" instead of would.
  • Trump suggested the U.S. work directly with Russia on cybersecurity. Trump refused to punish or critique the SolarWinds hack.
  • Almost directly after the 2016 election, Trump sought to weaken U.S. sanctions on Russia, while he was even open to lifting sanctions.

To my eye, Putin was maneuvering Trump to enact all the measures he needed to make an attack on Ukraine possible. Trump was either too stupid to see it, or wholly complicit. My belief is it's the former, but I'm sure there are some who think the latter.

Except none of that was from me. It was from trumps director on his national security counsel. Put me down all you want just makes you look stupid cause it has nothing to do with the topic at hand. Delaying that funding hurt Ukraine and helped putin. Trump was nothing more than a Russian puppet.

Except none of that was from me. It was from trumps director on his national security counsel. Put me down all you want just makes you look stupid cause it has nothing to do with the topic at hand. Delaying that funding hurt Ukraine and helped putin. Trump was nothing more than a Russian puppet.

Any of that would have been more than a year before Trump left office, and Trump?s been gone for more than a year.

And I didn?t even like Trump.

Continue to entertain yourself.

You say Russia viewed Trump as strong and that's why they didn't move in on Ukraine.

• Trump withdrew from Open Skies surveillance treaty, which helped Putin (which he did after he lost the election)

• Trump dismissed and cast doubt about Russian hacking, particularly when the U.S determined that Russia hacked the DNC in 2016, while ironically enough, he encouraged Russian cyber attacks on national TV saying, "Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,"

• When addressing Russian election interference and cyber attacks, Trump proclaimed "I don't see any reason why it would be Russia" after speaking directly with Putin, defending Russia and trusting Putin over our own intelligence agencies. Later he "corrected" himself, claiming that he meant to say "wouldn't" instead of would.

• Trump suggested the U.S. work directly with Russia on cybersecurity. Trump refused to punish or critique the SolarWinds hack.

• Almost directly after the 2016 election, Trump sought to weaken U.S. sanctions on Russia, while he was even open to lifting sanctions.

He wanted them to step up their obligations which ironically enough they are now doing.

He wants prosperity, he's a builder, he shows our enemies what they could have if they went down another path. Silver or led. He tried the same with rocket man and it was working.

Cuz Russia wasn't holding up their end of the deal

Durham findings thus far as pretty much confirmed trump was right to cast ALL of that doubt. Hopefully shills doesn't get away with it all in the end but she probably will.

Yet he didn't move a damn thing until after trump was out.

Glad to hear Buck is setting a delegation to Taiwan today IMO china remains the worlds greatest threat to humanity.

Last edited:

I have another avenue of thought that I don't expect you will agree with but I'll share anyways:

To my eye, Putin was maneuvering Trump to enact all the measures he needed to make an attack on Ukraine possible. Trump was either too stupid to see it, or wholly complicit. My belief is it's the former, but I'm sure there are some who think the latter.

But are you sure it was Russia?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XfVce4rELAY

Hope someday media is held accountable for their role is all this BS as well.

In its coverage of the ongoing Russian conflict with Ukraine this weekend, MSNBC again repeated completely debunked nonsense claims that President Trump was ?installed? by some unnamed pro-Russian power structure.

Yes, they?re still pushing Russian collusion nonsense, almost SIX YEARS after the 2016 election campaign, after a full investigation that turned up nothing, and following fresh accusations that it was Hillary Clinton?s team who attempted to plant fake ?evidence? of Russian collusion on Trump?s servers.

MSNBC host Tiffany Cross, who regularly provides a platform for virulently leftist and racist extremists, welcomed regular guest Sarah Kendzior, a Trump obsessive who grifts books and podcasts devoted almost entirely to claiming Trump is in bed with an uber-elite secretive pro-Russian cabal.

Kendzior proclaimed that ?Trump was installed as the President of the United States in order to weaken the alliances that were preventing Putin from achieving his goals, alliances like NATO, our relationship with our European partners, our relationship with Ukraine.?

She also claimed ?Trump was put in as a bulldozer. And he was also put in, as Malcolm [Nance] said, as a bulldozer to the Constitution, to our system of checks and balances, to our system of institutional trust.?

Exactly who Trump was ?put in? by wasn?t revealed by Kendzior. You?d think that would be a key piece of information vital to exposing the agenda.

Of course, that information isn?t forthcoming because the whole scenario is complete bullshit

Last edited:
Glad to hear Buck is setting a delegation to Taiwan today IMO china remains the worlds greatest threat to humanity.

After watching Russia struggle mightily against Ukraine, it's hard to argue that anymore. You can have a giant army but if you can't afford to equip and transport those troops it's not going to get you far.

wow%20southpark%20guy.jpg

The enormous danger here now is that if Putin eventually takes over Ukraine he will be isolated and driven to align with China and Iran, it's imperative he doesn't succeed here and ideally removed from power hopefully by his own people.

10% hopeful Buck will announce a reverse course on the green agenda and open America's energy sector back up The Green new deal has benefited Putin with oil energy prices as America shutdown it's energy sector.

Any of that would have been more than a year before Trump left office, and Trump?s been gone for more than a year.

And I didn?t even like Trump.

And you think War is just something you wake up and say "lets do it!". This was years if not decades in the making. This was planned....wouldnt be surprised if Trump was part of that plan since nearly every move he made, made this easier for Putin to pull off.

Last edited:
What is NOT often cited is Germany is keeping Nord Stream 1 operational t this time. Nord Stream 2 was not yet supplying Germany, so a they have actually done here is delay NS2 becoming activated. Not as big a hardship as it would appear on the surface.

That is fair to point out. They proposed shutting it down but it was voted down.

Perhaps not a hardship, but I would argue it is significant.

And you think War is just something you wake up and say "lets do it!". This was years if not decades in the making. This was planned....wouldnt be surprised if Trump was part of that plan since nearly every move he made, made this easier for Putin to pull off.

Yes, Putin has almost surely had his eyes on this for decades; long before Trump came down the escalator.

If Belarus joins Russia by sending in military personnel, that would seem to be a pretty negative indicator for Russia, who in theory should have been capable of taking Ukraine by themselves.

I am all for Belarus joining in the fight. It would be wonderful to take down their POS leader along with Putin. 28 years that commie basted has been in power is 28 years too long.

I'm kinda hoping Finland, Sweden, and other non-NATO nations decide to send troops to help Ukraine if Belarus helps Russia. Yes, I recognize that pushes everything closer to WW3, but I do not believe non-Russian nations will sit back and watch Ukraine fight alone if Belarus joins the fight. I honestly would not be surprised if the EU accepts Ukraine that NATO will soon follow and Art 5 then becomes a reality. At that point I can see Chechnya joining with Russia, probably Georgia as well, the wildcard in all of that is whether China joins in. If they do, South China Sea region and Taiwan are obviously attacked by China in attempt to pull focus away from Ukraine, and WW3 is in full motion at that point.

The only possible outcomes will be:
1. Nuclear war ending life on Earth
2. Truce and everyone finally agrees this a sucky way to end all life on Earth
3. Russia, China, and others have their people revolt because they have had enough of commie bastards threatening to end all life on Earth.
4. While Liberals tend to be anti-war, for some reason many have supported Ukraine in all this, which surprises me. Maybe the threat of ending all life on Earth makes them return to their anti-war position and they force NATO to withdraw from the fight. This would obviously be silly and stupid because that will absolutely guarantee Russia and China attempting to continue invading other nations.

Many more potential outcomes. My personal favorite is NATO just crushes Russia. The limited resources Ukrainians have really shown Russia to be nothing but a punk. Russia has not had to fight against US planes, especially the Warthogs that are going to wipe out all those Russian tanks and armored vehicles very quickly. Ukraine has shown the Russian military to be very sub-par. US would obtain air superiority within 48 hours (more like less than 24) and Russian ground forces just become targeted practice at that point. Their piss ant navy will be converted into artificial reefs within 48 hours too.

Nukes pretty much become the only option for Russia at that point, unless someone finally recognizes their military sucks and admits defeat with grace... but I doubt Putin is capable of that and will order a nuke strike, leaving it up to the Russian military to defy his orders and stage a coup.

Back