Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Ukraine

If Belarus joins Russia by sending in military personnel, that would seem to be a pretty negative indicator for Russia, who in theory should have been capable of taking Ukraine by themselves.

I am all for Belarus joining in the fight. It would be wonderful to take down their POS leader along with Putin. 28 years that commie basted has been in power is 28 years too long.

I'm kinda hoping Finland, Sweden, and other non-NATO nations decide to send troops to help Ukraine if Belarus helps Russia. Yes, I recognize that pushes everything closer to WW3, but I do not believe non-Russian nations will sit back and watch Ukraine fight alone if Belarus joins the fight. I honestly would not be surprised if the EU accepts Ukraine that NATO will soon follow and Art 5 then becomes a reality. At that point I can see Chechnya joining with Russia, probably Georgia as well, the wildcard in all of that is whether China joins in. If they do, South China Sea region and Taiwan are obviously attacked by China in attempt to pull focus away from Ukraine, and WW3 is in full motion at that point.

The only possible outcomes will be:
1. Nuclear war ending life on Earth
2. Truce and everyone finally agrees this a sucky way to end all life on Earth
3. Russia, China, and others have their people revolt because they have had enough of commie bastards threatening to end all life on Earth.
4. While Liberals tend to be anti-war, for some reason many have supported Ukraine in all this, which surprises me. Maybe the threat of ending all life on Earth makes them return to their anti-war position and they force NATO to withdraw from the fight. This would obviously be silly and stupid because that will absolutely guarantee Russia and China attempting to continue invading other nations.

Many more potential outcomes. My personal favorite is NATO just crushes Russia. The limited resources Ukrainians have really shown Russia to be nothing but a punk. Russia has not had to fight against US planes, especially the Warthogs that are going to wipe out all those Russian tanks and armored vehicles very quickly. Ukraine has shown the Russian military to be very sub-par. US would obtain air superiority within 48 hours (more like less than 24) and Russian ground forces just become targeted practice at that point. Their piss ant navy will be converted into artificial reefs within 48 hours too.

Nukes pretty much become the only option for Russia at that point, unless someone finally recognizes their military sucks and admits defeat with grace... but I doubt Putin is capable of that and will order a nuke strike, leaving it up to the Russian military to defy his orders and stage a coup.

Worst commie prep POSSIBLE.

Fried, grilled, pickled - even raw, really, like sushi or steak tartar - anything really is better than basted commie.

Nuclear war might might end human life on earth. Surely cockroaches and Keith Richards would live on.

Our Lady sucks.
EDIT:

Weird. When I post the last statement is translated from French to English.

Last edited:
If Belarus joins Russia by sending in military personnel, that would seem to be a pretty negative indicator for Russia, who in theory should have been capable of taking Ukraine by themselves.

I am all for Belarus joining in the fight. It would be wonderful to take down their POS leader along with Putin. 28 years that commie basted has been in power is 28 years too long.

I'm kinda hoping Finland, Sweden, and other non-NATO nations decide to send troops to help Ukraine if Belarus helps Russia. Yes, I recognize that pushes everything closer to WW3, but I do not believe non-Russian nations will sit back and watch Ukraine fight alone if Belarus joins the fight. I honestly would not be surprised if the EU accepts Ukraine that NATO will soon follow and Art 5 then becomes a reality. At that point I can see Chechnya joining with Russia, probably Georgia as well, the wildcard in all of that is whether China joins in. If they do, South China Sea region and Taiwan are obviously attacked by China in attempt to pull focus away from Ukraine, and WW3 is in full motion at that point.

3. Russia, China, and others have their people revolt because they have had enough of commie bastards threatening to end all life on Earth.
4. While Liberals tend to be anti-war, for some reason many have supported Ukraine in all this, which surprises me. Maybe the threat of ending all life on Earth makes them return to their anti-war position and they force NATO to withdraw from the fight. This would obviously be silly and stupid because that will absolutely guarantee Russia and China attempting to continue invading other nations.

Many more potential outcomes. My personal favorite is NATO just crushes Russia. The limited resources Ukrainians have really shown Russia to be nothing but a punk. Russia has not had to fight against US planes, especially the Warthogs that are going to wipe out all those Russian tanks and armored vehicles very quickly. Ukraine has shown the Russian military to be very sub-par. US would obtain air superiority within 48 hours (more like less than 24) and Russian ground forces just become targeted practice at that point. Their piss ant navy will be converted into artificial reefs within 48 hours too.

Nukes pretty much become the only option for Russia at that point, unless someone finally recognizes their military sucks and admits defeat with grace... but I doubt Putin is capable of that and will order a nuke strike, leaving it up to the Russian military to defy his orders and stage a coup.[ /QUOTE]

Fried, grilled, pickled - even raw, really, like sushi or steak tartar - anything really is better than basted commie.

Nuclear war might might end human life on earth. Surely cockroaches and Keith Richards would live on.

Our Lady sucks.
EDIT:

Lmao...fucking autocorrect on these phones, sheesh.

Great post though!

One thing I learned from a Disney+ short based on the movie Ratatouille... when the US did their multiple thermonuclear tests in the Pacific Ocean, the Norweigian Brown Rat showed no signs of ill effects from all the radiation. So apparently the planet will become entirely populated by Norwegian Brown Rats, which BTW do not come from Norway, but made it to Europe on Danish ships that they boarded in their native land of....do I really even need to say it at this point???...correct! China!!!

Remember when trump blackmailed Ukraine by withholding hundreds of millions of military funding unless they conducted an investigation on biden. Good job trump! Way to start a war fuck bag.

No and neither do you because that never happened.

Nukes pretty much become the only option for Russia at that point, unless someone finally recognizes their military sucks and admits defeat with grace... but I doubt Putin is capable of that and will order a nuke strike, leaving it up to the Russian military to defy his orders and stage a coup.[ /QUOTE]

Our Lady sucks.
EDIT:

I totally agree with you on this. It?s a shame Putin has nukes because he is nothing but a bully. I am positive we could nato would rain holy hell down on the Russian military . It is troubling watching some lame Republicans support Russia and Putin I?m this. I guess some ate backtracking now. At least I hope they are. It sounds like the 40 mile convey of Russian weqponary is baring down on Kiev. I hope it doesn?t fall but the smaller Ukrainian army can only do so much. It is So frustrating that Putin came to power. The Russians are using cluster type bombs that 130 country behave banned (not USA and Russia). I don?t think America has used them recently.
Idk.

Last edited:
We have to hope someone can stop Putin in Russia before he pushes the button! My guess is if this continues badly for Putin the the old Russian Oligarchs may replace him. There has to be a few Russian soldiers from the officers branch that have to know how fucked in Putin is.
Maybe the bet is a coup in Russian . Probably wishful thinking.

Last edited:

Nukes pretty much become the only option for Russia at that point, unless someone finally recognizes their military sucks and admits defeat with grace... but I doubt Putin is capable of that and will order a nuke strike, leaving it up to the Russian military to defy his orders and stage a coup.

I agree with you.

Even FIFA and UEFA suspends Russian team. As the world stands with Ukraine the America. Political right loves Putin.. Man I am rooting for Ukraine Sure would be nice if this is the downfall of Putin. He is a Criminal and how many political opponents has he killed ?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2022/02/28/fifa-suspends-russian-teams/

Wait, what?

I?ve heard that Tucker Carlson has said some wacky shit. Don?t know, don?t pay attention.

Trump has said some ill timed shit; which is like saying the puppy pissed or shit on the couch or the rug again.

Everytime I hear an important conservatives/Republican asked they all condemn Putin, then they get asked about the shit Trump said, and they answer ?you?re a journalist; go ask him.?

Which is reasonable.

Last edited:
Trump has said some ill timed shit; which is like saying the puppy pissed or shit on the couch or the rug again.

Everytime I hear an important conservatives/Republican asked they all condemn Putin, then they get asked about the shit Trump said, and they answer ?you?re a journalist; go ask him.?

Which is reasonable.

Very reasonable. You don't want to bite the hand that feeds you. Even if you have to sit next to them on the couch they just pissed on.

Anyways, we covered all this on page 3. It's silly to take the words of people like Tucker and Trump then just make huge generalizations about the entire Republican party. Neither is even an elected official.

Wait, what?

I?ve heard that Tucker Carlson has said some wacky shit. Don?t know, don?t pay attention.

Which is reasonable.

No it?s not T. And you know why. Can?t have it both ways. If any Democratic politician had said what trump said the right would have gone bonkers. It just shows that Trump still controls certain members of congress. Shameful. At least Mitt Romney said something. Why can?t some republicans say what Trump said is contrary to democracy. Maybe We may be closer to getting Putin out of power if we could all come together with his Colossal invasion blunder. Btw Ukraine has been a Sovereign country for over 30 years. We should be helping them. Trump would just handed Ukraine to Russia.

Last edited:
meanwhile over on GAB it's interesting to see some of the very same peeps that kept pushing the Q crap even long after little of it come to fruition yet still continued to push horseshit are now seemly pushing Russian narratives. That is just fk'd up.

they go by patriot based monikers also. it's totally f'd up man. I'm calling them out over there also bunch of fk's

Last edited:
My only question is... why isn't putin dead yet. There's a war going on. Get some special ops together and kill his ass.

No it?s not T. And you know why. Can?t have it both ways. If any Democratic politician had said what trump said the right would have gone bonkers. It just shows that Trump still controls certain members of congress. Shameful. At least Mitt Romney said something. Why can?t some republicans say what Trump said is contrary to democracy. Maybe We may be closer to getting Putin out of power if we could all come together with his Colossal invasion blunder. Btw Ukraine has been a Sovereign country for over 30 years. We should be helping them. Trump would just handed Ukraine to Russia.

If a Republican in office says something that contradicts Trump, how is Trump controlling that person?

Trump is gone. If he wants to run again, he can. Tough for the last loser to get the nomination again, historically speaking.

I don?t know what would have happened if Trump had been re-elected.

I believe that would be in violation of the Geneva Convention.

They are at war...you cant kill people during a war? Thats odd cause Zelensky is certain the russians would kill him once they find him in Kiev.
Geneva convention....you mean there a pact out there that trump didnt back out of?

Last edited:
They are at war...you cant kill people during a war? Thats odd cause Zelensky is certain the russians would kill him once they find him in Kiev.
Geneva convention....you mean there a pact out there that trump didnt back out of?

I assumed that you were talking about our special opps guys.

Back