Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Van Noy can return to practice next week

We got Warford in round 3. I know guard isn't the same as tackle but weirder things have happened.

New C to replace Crayola and new LG to replace Sims....thanks for the OL continuity, Mayhew

New C to replace Crayola and new LG to replace Sims....thanks for the OL continuity, Mayhew

Swanson.

Sims is struggling at times and wants to be back actually. We'll see if he picks it up to old form.

While i agree that the first half of 2014 makes his statement pretty pessimistic.....history is OVERWHELMINGLY on Tom's side. The last time the Lions picked outside of 24 (without a trade of that pick) was 1992 (Robert Porcher)!

While i agree that the first half of 2014 makes his statement pretty pessimistic.....history is OVERWHELMINGLY on Tom's side. The last time the Lions picked outside of 24 (without a trade of that pick) was 1992 (Robert Porcher)!

This 2014 team has nothing to do with that. He's a hater.

New coaches who havr gotten the players to buy into new mentality that they actually can win. New kicker who can actually make clutch kicks and from over 40+ yds. NEW defense for damn sure!

But if they don't go 2-2 at worst, then that SOL mentality will be in full control. The likely losses would be AZ and NE, so beating Miami is a must IMHO

This 2014 team has nothing to do with that. He's a hater.

picking 18-24 means that they either just missed the playoffs or they were knocked out in the first round. How is that being a hater?

Back