Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

warford

Lions favored in all 3. Pack suck on road. Bills and falcons can easily beat them. And detroit can easily beat pack by double digits again. 1-3 pack finish wouldn't surprise me

1-3 wouldn't surprise you?

Dude, I'm still recovering from a neck surgery. I could use some of what you are on.

GB will be favored in all of their remaining games. The Lions will not.

Even this week...GB favored by 12.5 and the Lions by 10

surprised vegas is rolling with those odds...lions never win by double digits. should be favored by like 2.5.

the Lions are really fucking good. That's why.

The Lions have a good record this year. They are an above average team. I don't know if I would put them in the "really fucking good" category.

Ya, not too many "really fucking good" teams win most of their games with miracle 1 point victories. Or get stomped by Carolina. Or have the 4th worst point differential from teams with winning records.

Ya, not too many "really fucking good" teams win most of their games with miracle 1 point victories. Or get stomped by Carolina. Or have the 4th worst point differential from teams with winning records.

Lions have all earned wins. No miracles at all. Miracle they aren't 9-3

Exactly why I think the people that were calling for the Lions to finish 1-4/2-3 were being ridiculous.

Minny is actually half decent as of late, they took GB to the wire at home and stomped the Panthers. That game scares me some.

Can't afford to overlook Minny just like the rest of the world is overlooking us and think GB has the division and Lombardi wrapped up. People seem to forget what we did to Rodgers a few short months ago. With the offense clicking now and GB's defense being horrendous, we have as good of a shot as ever to finally get the W in Lambeau. They will not be dropping 40 plus on us and their streak of games scoring 28 or more in the first half will come to an end... Minnesota is playing good ball right now too but I can't see us losing to Tiny hands Teddy at Ford Field no matter how well their D is playing. I expect a tough game though. Hopefully the guys aren't looking past them and only thinking of the beatdown they're going to put on Sharon in the snow.

Can't afford to overlook Minny just like the rest of the world is overlooking us and think GB has the division and Lombardi wrapped up. People seem to forget what we did to Rodgers a few short months ago. With the offense clicking now and GB's defense being horrendous, we have as good of a shot as ever to finally get the W in Lambeau. They will not be dropping 40 plus on us and their streak of games scoring 28 or more in the first half will come to an end... Minnesota is playing good ball right now too but I can't see us losing to Tiny hands Teddy at Ford Field no matter how well their D is playing. I expect a tough game though. Hopefully the guys aren't looking past them and only thinking of the beatdown they're going to put on Sharon in the snow.

If NE can score on us GB can. There defense isn't garbage every week, we only put 17 on them last time.

The Lions have very little chance of winning at Lambeau. Ignore the fact that the Lions never win there anyway, and you're still looking at a Packers team that is practically unbeatable at home under Aaron Rodgers. If they can beat the Patriots at home, they can beat the Lions at home.

Completely different team than the one that played at Ford Field months ago. The Lions played absolutely fantastic that day no doubt, but everyone agreed even at the time that Rodgers didn't look like himself. Don't know if we can make that happen twice in one season. I would love to be wrong though!

I think Rodgers must of got hit at some time and disoriented him because he looked like he was concussed..he just seemed lost in that game.

I think Rodgers must of got hit at some time and disoriented him because he looked like he was concussed..he just seemed lost in that game.
not sure about concussed, but it def looked like he was confused by the defensive scheme. they weren't playing that well at the time and the new Lions defense seemed to surprise him more than anything... at least that's my assessment of it.

i do think the Lions can win the next three, as long as they continue to play this well on offense and they stop with the stupid penalties. that being said, it's going to have to be close to a miracle to play perfectly in GB. as long as we're not blown out, we'll be fine.

The only teams rodgers struggled with was on the vs seattle and us. Arguably the top 2 defenses right now. I hate when people say rodgers wasn't "the same"

The only teams rodgers struggled with was on the vs seattle and us. Arguably the top 2 defenses right now. I hate when people say rodgers wasn't "the same"

The way I look at it Brady killed us. If he can, Rodgers can. And at the time we didn't know what Detroit's defense would be like and we were saying the same thing..plus both us and Seattle played GB a long time ago. Both at home. It's not going to be so easy this time..

The way I look at it Brady killed us. If he can, Rodgers can. And at the time we didn't know what Detroit's defense would be like and we were saying the same thing..plus both us and Seattle played GB a long time ago. Both at home. It's not going to be so easy this time..

I know. I just think irs a copout to say rodgers the same. The whole nfl looks different on the road and at home

I know. I just think irs a copout to say rodgers the same. The whole nfl looks different on the road and at home

I get it..just my eyes said he looked off. He was missing some open guys. Maybe he got rattled..either way IMO he looked off. He might not have been but he just looked it..

Edit: Btw, not trying to take credit away from the defense. They played well..

Last edited:
I thought Rodgers looked off in the first game too. He missed that easy TD in the start of the 4th. I wouldn't expect him to miss that again. A lot of credit to our D, but I just expect Rodgers to complete a high school level throw going forward.

I thought our offense looked off too. I mean we didn't score an offensive TD until the 4th. I would expect a higher scoring game in week 17.

Back