Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

warford

The 2014 team has nothing to do with the last 50 years. Wake the fuck up.

im sure all the previous teams said that too...and they STILL lose every fucking game in lambeau lol. wake the fuck up...

im sure all the previous teams said that too...and they STILL lose every fucking game in lambeau lol. wake the fuck up...

Those previous teams have nothing to do with 2014. We are clearly a better team than Green Bay. We'll kick their teeth in Week 17.

Those previous teams have nothing to do with 2014. We are clearly a better team than Green Bay. We'll kick their teeth in Week 17.

were clearly better than a team that sits their starting qb the entire 4th quarter in 4 games cause they are beating the teeth in of the other team so bad? Were clearly better than a team that has a better record than us and has a point differential of +119 compared to our measly +41. Im fine with it if you say we have equivalent talent overall....but it doesn't show on the field. GB has clearly outplayed us this season on the field.

were clearly better than a team that sits their starting qb the entire 4th quarter in 4 games cause they are beating the teeth in of the other team so bad? Were clearly better than a team that has a better record than us and has a point differential of +119 compared to our measly +41. Im fine with it if you say we have equivalent talent overall....but it doesn't show on the field. GB has clearly outplayed us this season on the field.

19-7 we beat them and we played average for our standards. We are much better than them.

That team is one guy. We are 22 studs.

And Detroit will sack the shit out of him and hit him all day. He'll bitch out to the tune of only 7 points again.

If I remember right, LKP stood for Lions Kill Packers, or something to that effect.

Bud, you kill Lions fans too. I can't stop laughing at the dumb shit you say. You should take that routine on the road... and never return.

If I remember right, LKP stood for Lions Kill Packers, or something to that effect.

Bud, you kill Lions fans too. I can't stop laughing at the dumb shit you say. You should take that routine on the road... and never return.

I'm laughing at all of you. Number 1 defense and 9-4 Super Bowl caliber team. i was right.

All your 7-9 and 8-8 predictions. Moron board should be the new name to this site.

Back