Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

warford

I think the only chance we have and it is a small one at best is to jam the receivers at the line and and get to Rogers quick. If he has time he will pick us apart. If we play off the receivers he will kill us with the quick slants.

I honestly don't remember the last great game Rodgers had against the Lions. I don't think there has been any.

He is 196-of-287 passing (68.3 percent) in 10 career games against Detroit, with 2,559 yards, 19 touchdowns and just five picks.

Must have good games in there somewhere..not sure if that counts for the first game this season.

Rodgers had a passer rating of at least 100 in eight of those 10 games, and his overall QB rating against Detroit -- 111.0 -- is the highest of any quarterback with at least four starts against Detroit since 2008.

I'm taking his typical games where he just destroys a team. I bet he hasn't thrown more that 2 tds against the Lions in a single game in over 5 years.

I'm taking his typical games where he just destroys a team. I bet he hasn't thrown more that 2 tds against the Lions in a single game in over 5 years.

His first game against the Lions he had 3 TD passes in his first 4 possessions. Plus TD passes isn't the ultimate to success. He has a career 111 rating against them, not counting the one this year.

Are you trolling because I can't tell..:nod:

Last edited:
I always loved that..he's not a machine he's a man.

05a939ca064ab53c3432a9f814d0631d978d7bf1e632f657a970f38a983f8284.jpg

And when he doesnt feel like destroying us he lets matt flynn set franchise records against us.

Or let's Flynn throw for less than 150 yards and get sacked like 7 times. Those aren't exact numbers but I bet they're close. It was funny to watch Seattle get fleeced.

Glad to see all the Packer fans out and about...lol. Geezus fucking Krist ....

I feel like a huge homer and maybe I'm putting too much stock in the defense but I feel really good about week 17 if nothing changes between now and then.

Cold weather game and nobody has been able to run on Detroit. Green Bay's defense looks pretty sad lately. I really think Detroit runs the table.

DISCLAIMER: It could just be wishful thinking since my wife makes a giant fucking deal about the losing streak at Lambeau each year it happens. :no:

Yep. They have zero faith in the Lions beating the Packers even though the Lions have already made him look indecisive and subpar this year. We have a good chance to beat them week 17, and I think we will.

Last edited:
Yep. They have zero faith in the Lions beating the Packers even though the Lions have already made him look indecisive and subpar this year. We have a good chance to beat them week 17, and I think we will.

I'm happy for ya.

just going on...welp...basically the last 50 years....but I wouldn't leave it up to needing a week 17 win with the division on the line in lambeau. Packers losing a game and us wining out is the best bet to the playoffs. Just take care of business these next 2 weeks....and if you have to....pray for an aaron Rodgers injury.....cause as much as I hate him...that guy is playing lights out right now.

just going on...welp...basically the last 50 years....but I wouldn't leave it up to needing a week 17 win with the division on the line in lambeau. Packers losing a game and us wining out is the best bet to the playoffs. Just take care of business these next 2 weeks....and if you have to....pray for an aaron Rodgers injury.....cause as much as I hate him...that guy is playing lights out right now.

The 2014 team has nothing to do with the last 50 years. Wake the fuck up.

Back