Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

WC Playoff Game: Lions @ Seahawks Thread

can we please not get into another debate about Lions records vs winning teams and Stafford vs winning teams on the road, etc. There are already about 500 threads with this discussion.

Lets keep this to the game ya??

Anyways - Im excited for this game even though I am not expecting the Lions to win, but hey, stranger things have happened.

I think it will depend on how well the Lions can maintain drives. They cant go 3 and out too many times this game or Seattle and Wilson will wear our D out. So Zenner needs to have a big game, and Stafford needs to make smart decision / accurate throws.

My prediction is 24-20 Seattle - but i'll be rooting like crazy that Detroit pulls off the upset!

can we please not get into another debate about Lions records vs winning teams and Stafford vs winning teams on the road, etc. There are already about 500 threads with this discussion.

Lets keep this to the game ya??

Anyways - Im excited for this game even though I am not expecting the Lions to win, but hey, stranger things have happened.

I think it will depend on how well the Lions can maintain drives. They cant go 3 and out too many times this game or Seattle and Wilson will wear our D out. So Zenner needs to have a big game, and Stafford needs to make smart decision / accurate throws.

My prediction is 24-20 Seattle - but i'll be rooting like crazy that Detroit pulls off the upset!

I agree.....at this point I'm sure everyone knows where everyone else stands.

I'll even take Hughes side in this.....win and everyone will shut up. Lose and the media will keep pointing to it.

Personally......I hate stats like the 1-23. It's awful any way you look at it......but part of that is from a 20 year old rookie taking over the single worst team in NFL history. That part of it is completely irrelevant to the game today.

Either way.........hope he ends the game at 2-23!!!

ya he looks bad - but its tough to make your first start on the road against a good Defense, especially when you havent even dressed all season. I feel bad for him to be honest

ya he looks bad - but its tough to make your first start on the road against a good Defense, especially when you havent even dressed all season. I feel bad for him to be honest

Especially when they can't block mercilus or clowney. Hmm who was it on here that wanted mercilus? I swear there was someone.....

Alright boys! I'm ALL IN. The spread went up to +9.5 for Detroit and I couldn't pass it up. My winnings for fantasy (and daily fantasy) were at $212.00 for the entire season. I just dropped it on Detroit.

GET PUMPED!

source.gif

No Reiff, no Swanson, no riddick = no chance

I wouldn't say that. Run at Avril every running play, Glaskow is fine. Maybe we see Dahl tonight? Lucas just sucks, period

Last edited:
HERE WE GOOOOO!!! just dont make us look like a bunch of fools stafford.,,is that too much to ask for? A good game? please?!

I don't think we have a shot at this game, but at least I can watch it. DTV and my local NBC station finally came to an agreement so the channel was turned back on.

Back