Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

WC Playoff Game: Lions @ Seahawks Thread

It'd be nice to get some points on the board. Seattle is going to be harder to score on in the later minutes of the game. A comeback would be very tough.

I refuse to believe that his finger isn't affecting him. He's had inaccuracy issues in his career, but this is getting ridiculous

huge hole and again the wrong cut....you have the entire left side of the field.....why did you run right at 2 guys?!

Why? That was an obvious penalty. I saw it before they even threw the flag.

A penalty for what ? Joslin and playing football...Gunners and blockers are always hitting each other. Man they Hawk player went a flying lol...

A penalty for what ? Joslin and playing football...Gunners and blockers are always hitting each other. Man they Hawk player went a flying lol...

They were running side by side and our guy pushed him in the back. That's a textbook penalty. You can get away with bumping and a little jostling, but that was way too obvious.

And then Ebron drops it. Fuck. I take back my last statement

Back