Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Culture Thread: Libtards and Republitards are Killing the US

What?s the big deal? Who in North Carolina?s 11th congressional district doesn?t have a tape like this floating around somewhere?

Probably happened in Asheville, that?s sort of an artsy community. They refer to themselves as ?the Austen of North Carolina.?

What?s the big deal? Who in North Carolina?s 11th congressional district doesn?t have a tape like this floating around somewhere?

Probably happened in Asheville, that?s sort of an artsy community. They refer to themselves as ?the Austen of North Carolina.?
THis is what happens when you blab to the press about rampant coke use in DC and their group orgies...

He's extra-dumb, since he did it presumably knowing that as a dumb southern frat boy clone, he's got miles of photo/video evidence of his own Very Un-Christian behavior.

THis is what happens when you blab to the press about rampant coke use in DC and their group orgies...

He's extra-dumb, since he did it presumably knowing that as a dumb southern frat boy clone, he's got miles of photo/video evidence of his own Very Un-Christian behavior.

speaking from experience?

speaking from experience?

President-Donald-Trump-Laughing-300x200.jpg

I don?t know much about North Carolina politics.

Perhaps the good people of the Republican party of the 11th district might consider nominating somebody a bit less flamboyant.

Here?s a thing?Esquire Magazine?s The 10 Most Banned Books in America, with a link to purchase for each. Seems a tad contradictory.

Here is another list of ?banned books? - I?m referring primarily to the first list, ?Most banned of all time.?

I?ve read most of those books, the majority when I was young, in primary school.

When I have heard of any of those books being banned, the association as I recall have been objected to by liberals, arguably not the color purple or a know why the caged bird sings.

Anyway, food for thought.

Here?s a thing?Esquire Magazine?s The 10 Most Banned Books in America, with a link to purchase for each. Seems a tad contradictory.

Here is another list of ?banned books? - I?m referring primarily to the first list, ?Most banned of all time.?

I?ve read most of those books, the majority when I was young, in primary school.

When I have heard of any of those books being banned, the association as I recall have been objected to by liberals, arguably not the color purple or a know why the caged bird sings.

Anyway, food for thought.

Is it ironic, or maybe just consistent that the people who most want books banned are typically not very well-read?

Like you never see anyone who reads a lot wanting to ban books, but I guess that makes sense, right?

you still would've voted for him!

How many times have you voted for Bernie Sanders in primaries or written him in for general elections? Even Madison Cawthorne isn't that big of an idiot. You're not in a position to criticize how you think other people might vote...

There are scenes in episode 1 of the new Star Trek Series, Strange new worlds that project precisely the path we are all on right now. The die was cast when the Buck libdem chicom foamers team successfully mail in harvested it.

There are scenes in episode 1 of the new Star Trek Series, Strange new worlds that project precisely the path we are all on right now. The die was cast when the Buck libdem chicom foamers team successfully mail in harvested it.

Cool.

Wednesday was annual Star Trek day, too.

How auspicious.

Cool.

Wednesday was annual Star Trek day, too.

How auspicious.

I completely missed the start of the new survivor season in March and catching up on that next. I can't watch the news anymore I just get way too upset.

#as the world burns

Last edited:
the guy is f'n weird, can't believe he's still around.

Asked and answered.

He gone.

Dr. Oz election is undecided.

Any Trump endorsed candidates cool one to me looks like it would have been a forgotten conclusion anyway, with or without trumps endorsement.

So perhaps Trump looks to be losing influence in the republican party.

Which is a good thing.

Asked and answered.

He gone.

Dr. Oz election is undecided.

Any Trump endorsed candidates cool one to me looks like it would have been a forgotten conclusion anyway, with or without trumps endorsement.

So perhaps Trump looks to be losing influence in the republican party.

Which is a good thing.

Didn?t pay that close attention to the primaries - kinda turned off by all the headlines that made it clear the media wanted it to be all about Trump.

As for trump?s influence I?m somewhat mixed on it. I can do without his ego and his belief in his own infallibility but if he goes away completely, I still want the America First agenda to be top of the platform. It would be nice to have someone who says no to some spending bills for once as well - doesn?t seem like too much to ask for, right?

Last edited:
Didn?t pay that close attention to the primaries - kinda turned off by all the headlines that made it clear the media wanted it to be all about Trump.

As for trump?s influence I?m somewhat mixed on it. I can do without his ego and his belief in his own infallibility but if he goes away completely, I still want the America First agenda to be top of the platform. It would be nice to have someone who says no to some spending bills for once as well - doesn?t seem like too much to ask for, right?

Damn right.

It would have been nice if Trump had said ?no? to a whole lot of the CARES spending himself, back in April 2020.

But you and I were both saying that at the time.

Also most Democrats on Capitol Hill feel Joe Manchin and Krysten ?Hooters? Sinema say no to spending now and then, much to the chagrin of most Democrats on Capitol Hill.

I?m pretty sure that should Trump never seek elected office again, Republicans who do will carry on with the America First agenda.

It would be wise for them to do so.

Spending is a problem for both democrats and republicans. Inflation is a real problem and will continue to be a problem. This will make it even more difficult for those barely scrapping by. I work in an industry where cost on corn, aluminum, fuel...literally everything that goes into making products is increasing. We have idiot billionaires like Bezos who trashes the government and blames them for inflation. Seriously how to idiots like this get so rich if they are so dumb?...Does he really think govt policy is the cause for the inflationary market were going thru? Or just jumping on the chance to bash the current president for the hell of it?

Its time people talk about real problems and real solutions as opposed to just blaming whatever political affiliation they want to root against. Biden is not the reason China is in lockdown and cant make chips. Lazy americans that are too dumb to make their own and have too many rich billionaires who dont want to make them for cheap are the reason why America doesnt have any cars for sale on lots. Want to reduce the cost on corn...make more so theres an abundance.....awww poor americans dont want to work that hard do they. Want more aluminum so costs go down. Theres 2 ways....recycle what you have or mine more. Yet again...way to hard for americans. Gas is a problem? Dont use it. Theres no reason to put gas into a vehicle except theres too many billionaires that rely on selling it. Go 100% EV....yup...way too hard for Americans to figure out and the Billionaires that did figure it out like Musk jack up the cost so only a small %age of consumers can afford it.

Last edited:
Back