Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Culture Thread: Libtards and Republitards are Killing the US

Crime is absolutely spiking including murders. Deaths on roadways are spiking as well - up more than 10% (25% for black Americans) in 2020. Pete Buttegieg says its because American roads are racist - even though all those roads were in place for decades before this recent spike. In both cases (crime and vehicular deaths) it?s a direct result of lax policing and dangerously stupid prosecutors. We saw a similar spike in crime and deaths that also affected black Americans disproportionately in the wake of the lies told about the Michael Brown death that led to a similar neutering of police and inaction by leftist prosecutors (virtually all of them backed by George Soros). But really it?s because roads are racist, they?re just now starting to show their racism - probably because they were emboldened by Trump.

I don?t know. The decades long point may be self-defeating in the argument against systemic segregation. Doesn?t the argument about systemic racism go all the way back to 1619? I?m pretty sure most of them freeways were built since then.

Never heard that Buttigieg said that. I looked it up and it looks like the both the worst and the best of both the onion and the Babylon bee.

I arrived in Los Angeles on February 2, 1985. The two time former Republican governor of California had within the last two weeks been sworn in for his second term as president of the United States. A lot of shit has changed.

I don?t know about the freeways across the rest of the country ? rode along a lot of them, never saw evidence that they were racist - But despite all the shit that has gotten worse in Los Angeles since I got here almost 40 years ago, one thing hasn?t changed ? the freeways are just as inclusive for everybody as always.

They play this song at pretty much every event in the city of Los Angeles, and the Imperial Highway runs straight in - and also - straight Outta Compton.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KcADqxnQA_4

You know, I?m completely on board with the Florida parental rights in education bill, but I think I would have worded it differently.

Here it is.

In my opinion, the language does expose the law to being criticized for what it is being criticized for.

If I had written the bill, I would?ve tried to be more inclusive.

I would have graphically and explicitly described any and every act of heterosexual, homosexual, or bisexual behavior that couples or groups might engage in ranging from ?traditional?, to ?depraved,? and at the end I would have included ?any and all of these things-don?t talk to kids third grade and under about these things.?

I don?t know that there would have been a whole lot of arguments or protests against this.

You know, I?m completely on board with the Florida parental rights in education bill, but I think I would have worded it differently.

Here it is.

In my opinion, the language does expose the law to being criticized for what it is being criticized for.

If I had written the bill, I would?ve tried to be more inclusive.

I would have graphically and explicitly described any and every act of heterosexual, homosexual, or bisexual behavior that couples or groups might engage in ranging from ?traditional?, to ?depraved,? and at the end I would have included ?any and all of these things-don?t talk to kids third grade and under about these things.?

I don?t know that there would have been a whole lot of arguments or protests against this.

This seems logical and perhaps even obvious, but it?s not the case. These radical whackos want to teach kids wildly inappropriate subject matter in graphic detail.

I don?t know. The decades long point may be self-defeating in the argument against systemic segregation. Doesn?t the argument about systemic racism go all the way back to 1619? I?m pretty sure most of them freeways were built since then.

Never heard that Buttigieg said that. I looked it up and it looks like the both the worst and the best of both the onion and the Babylon bee.

I arrived in Los Angeles on February 2, 1985. The two time former Republican governor of California had within the last two weeks been sworn in for his second term as president of the United States. A lot of shit has changed.

I don?t know about the freeways across the rest of the country ? rode along a lot of them, never saw evidence that they were racist - But despite all the shit that has gotten worse in Los Angeles since I got here almost 40 years ago, one thing hasn?t changed ? the freeways are just as inclusive for everybody as always.

They play this song at pretty much every event in the city of Los Angeles, and the Imperial Highway runs straight in - and also - straight Outta Compton.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KcADqxnQA_4

Randy Newman has only written one song that we can all agree on and it?s not about a universal affection for any city?.

https://youtu.be/v8UVBgUd9GE

Randy Newman has only written one song that we can all agree on and it?s not about a universal affection for any city?.

https://youtu.be/v8UVBgUd9GE

Maybe.

Meanwhile here?s a song about universal affection for another American city.

I guess Nikki Blonsky could be described as a short person.

Ricki Lake too I suppose.

Her version wasn?t a musical.

Just as well.

The audience would have had to listen to Debbie Harry sing.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QDHKFzD-dfg

Who was making the case that lawmakers shouldn?t waste their time defending women?s sports and privacy, protecting children from age inappropriate sexual material in schools or banning CRT and other racist material in schools and other frivolous endeavors. Lawmakers should spend their time in the stuff that matters - is this what they had in mind? Tackling the serious issues?good job Washington.

updating link.

Last edited:
Who was making the case that lawmakers shouldn?t waste their time defending women?s sports and privacy, protecting children from age inappropriate sexual material in schools or banning CRT and other racist material in schools and other frivolous endeavors. Lawmakers should spend their time in the stuff that matters - is this what they had in mind? Tackling the serious issues?good job Washington.

Had what in mind? posting hyperlinks that don't work?

Had what in mind? posting hyperlinks that don't work?

For some reason, posting links from my iPhone doesn?t work. I?ll fix it when I?m back from vacation. It?s an article about the Washington state legislature passing a law removing the word ?marijuana? from all state laws because the word is ?pejorative and racist.?

The move Nobody was a hoot albeit a John Wick ripoff. It?s always fun watching a small guy my height Kick ass.

Yeah, I gotta rewatch that.

For some reason, I got drunk and fell asleep.

Bob?s beautiful dog Olive, a pit mix, loved me.

Once, she jumped over two dogs to kiss me on my nose.

That was back in the day - possibly she wouldn?t be so spry now, if she?s still on earth.

Both of the dogs I used to take to play with her are now waiting for me at the greeting end of the rainbow bridge.

EDIT: Bob and Olive from a few years back. I didn?t take that picture. I never saw Bob that naked. Olive was always that naked every time I saw her.

Last edited:
the Pacific northwest is way ahead of the curve, not only is the word "marijuana" racist, turns out math is too...

apparently,
"white supremacy culture" shows up in the classroom every time teachers "treat mistakes as problems by equating them with wrongness" because it "reinforces the ideas of perfectionism (that students shouldn't make mistakes) and paternalism (teachers or other experts can and should correct mistakes)"?both among the ideas commonly ascribed to "white supremacy culture."

Shockingly, this stupidity turned into policy has the effect of harming the people it's (rather poorly) designed to help.

After years of consistent progress at John Muir Elementary, for example, the passing rate for black students fell from 28 percent to 18 percent after the introduction of the ethnic studies framework.

The 10 drop in a year or so it pretty telling but it should probably be pointed out that after "years of consistent progress" the passing rage for black students was 28%. If that's not an indictment of the public school system, how bad does it need to get before people start asking wtf is going on here?

MC, you should consider moving to Seattle or Portland - you'll never have to apologize to anyone out there...

Last edited:
the Pacific northwest is way ahead of the curve, not only is the word "marijuana" racist, turns out math is too...

apparently,

Shockingly, this stupidity turned into policy has the effect of harming the people it's (rather poorly) designed to help.

The 10 drop in a year or so it pretty telling but it should probably be pointed out that after "years of consistent progress" the passing rage for black students was 28%. If that's not an indictment of the public school system, how bad does it need to get before people start asking wtf is going on here?

MC, you should consider moving to Seattle or Portland - you'll never have to apologize to anyone out there...

The Vancouver, Washington, school board director moved to dramatically alter advanced classes because too many white kids were enrolled. He would force the higher achievers into classrooms with underachievers to meet the district's equity commitment.

Meanwhile, the Democrat-controlled Oregon legislature passed a law ending a high school graduation requirement that students demonstrate proficiency in math (along with reading and writing) after minority students failed at high rates. :tup::cheers:

The Vancouver, Washington, school board director moved to dramatically alter advanced classes because too many white kids were enrolled. He would force the higher achievers into classrooms with underachievers to meet the district's equity commitment.

Meanwhile, the Democrat-controlled Oregon legislature passed a law ending a high school graduation requirement that students demonstrate proficiency in math (along with reading and writing) after minority students failed at high rates. :tup::cheers:

Our woke stupidity is going to kill us all one day before climate change otherwise would have.

Hopefully I will die the day before all that, and of course, hopefully I?ll be in heaven an hour before the Devil knows I?m dead.

Last edited:
Back