Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 11 Packers @ Lions *Thanksgiving* Thread

I'm no longer even remotely close to being a Suh fan, trade him for an O line for all I care.

how the fuck did he think he was helping his team? he pushed the guy's helmet into the ground a few times, then got up, and stomped on him? wtf? way to be subtle.

i don't mind if he plays dirty...as long as the timing is right. he has some bad timing on his penalties.

The entire family just disowned Suh. Jesus christ.

Back to getting drunk and yelling at the TV with everyone.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]i don't mind if he plays dirty...as long as the timing is right. he has some bad timing on his penalties.

That's my issue. You have to be smart. You can't just lose control in that situation.

MalFunkShun said:
The entire family just disowned Suh. Jesus christ.

Back to getting drunk and yelling at the TV with everyone.

Seriously... how many fans did Suh just lose. Thanksgiving is a family holiday.

throw one deep to megatron. it's 1st down. take the shot.

LB just made a great play...Staff gotta get that up another 6 inches and its a good gainer.

Hope he sits for the season, and learns a lesson. I would not like to see him play again this year. That was total BS.

The Lions 2 franchise players are single handedly losing this game. Staff with 3 TO and Suh for being a dumb fuck!

Back