Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 11 Packers @ Lions *Thanksgiving* Thread

Great time for a beer run. Fuck you Lions for ruining the first Thanksgiving off I've had in 6 years.

Horrible play calling, penalties out the ass...this team is not disciplined, it all falls back on scwartz

the loss will be taken out on suh it's all anyone is going to be talking about all week and rightly so.

tomdalton22 said:
The Lions 2 franchise players are single handedly losing this game. Staff with 3 TO and Suh for being a dumb fuck!

and where the hell is megatron?

mcdonald sucks so bad lol. WHOOOOOHOOOOOOOO way to keep the we suck on thanksgiving streak alive!

i need to take a deep breath. i don't think i've ever been this mad about a game. i thought the chicago game was bad,.

Lions beat themselves today plain and simple and Suh has forever been confirmed to be the dirtiest player in the NFL. personally I don't want people like that representing the city.

Meditatedkickaboxa said:
Ok off to play COD 3. Need to kill something.

my son has been begging me for the last hour to play, but I think i'm going to wait. i can't just turn the game off, despite the pathetic play.

We were 5-0 when we threw the ball to CJ. now stafford only likes throwing the ball to the other team and rbs out of the backfield. 7-9 here we come!

Suh seriously just lost everyones respect, all his fans and everyone that has been backing him. What a bitch

Back