Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 11 Packers @ Lions *Thanksgiving* Thread

i really can't tell if this is really how stafford is or if it's the injury.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
Meditatedkickaboxa said:
Ok off to play COD 3. Need to kill something.

my son has been begging me for the last hour to play, but I think i'm going to wait. i can't just turn the game off, despite the pathetic play.

You shouldn't play until the game is over. That way I will get updates and can turn the game back on if it is worth it.

calvin johnson - 5 yard pass. is that really maximizing his ability?

okay, fuck this. i'm done. done. i don't even care if we come back. ridiculous.

I cant believe this shit. They do the amazing every week. Totally ruined my thanksgiving. I really dont give a shit what this ream does for the rest of the year because in every game we played a legitimate team we have FOLDED. But im sure they will find a way to make this loss even more embarassing than it already is. I hope they pull the sunday night game, cause it wont be any better. And as im typing, another interception. Goddammit.

TigerMud said:
Lions beat themselves today plain and simple and Suh has forever been confirmed to be the dirtiest player in the NFL. personally I don't want people like that representing the city.

Don't fool yourself....GB beat the Lions...the Lions just get an assist.

the dink and dunk shit is just to damn predictable, why they evening doing that down 21-0 is beyond me. Lots of stupid dumbass awards to go around today.

All I can say is Thanks God It's Thursday. I don't think I could take working tomorrow after this BS.

Back