Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 11 Texans @ Lions Thread

Only the fucking Lions can snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

I forgive the challenge... But not going for the center makes me disgusted with Schwartz

I don't care what anyone says, Linehan still needs to get the fuck out

True. Still an odd decision. Could have at least centered it with another play.

All depends on the kicker. I hated the ball centered. And I'd rather kick from the left hash mark. Hanson needs to make it...plain and simple. You've been kicking for 20 years.

Last edited:
Today we are all thankful to brandon pettigrew for keeping the top 10 pick alive. Thank you Brandon....in pettidrop we trust.

Poor play calling again at a vital time during the game. Fire linehan. These officials need to be fined or something too

God damn I wish I didn't have to work so I could have a drink. Maybe its the food, but I'm fucking sick. Literally, sick.

Back