Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 14: Ravens @ Lions *Monday Night Football* Thread

Call it drops or what but Staff was barely over 50% again and 3 INT.

Last edited:
Is anyone honestly surprised by this? Unless you're relatively new to the joy that is being a Detroit Lions fan, then this was as predictable as the sun rising in the east. Lol what else can you do but laugh?

I never knew our team had to walk up a zillion stairs to get to the locker room. Nice design.

It's the coaching guys. Stafford has regressed terribly? Why? Coaching. We got out coached badly tonight in every facet of the game. Schemes, game plan, play calling, clock management, adjustments, disciplined play, that's all on the coaches.

Season is about to be over, this team is a joke.

I would honestly look to trade stafford. This motherfucker looks so much like romo it's unreal.

Stafford is a fucking joke. For all the good he does, he does something totally fucking stupid. Please draft a QB and get rid of this choking cock sucker.

M. Stafford 18/34 235 6.9 1 3 1-5 48.0 aka...he blows

Dline had 0 sacks. LMAO! 0 vs the worst oline in football.

3 turnovers or more for 5 straight games. And we never cause any. Not a winning recipe.

Almost. I still think the Bears lose next week. Pack don't have any gimme's either.

This really hurts from 6-3 and in control 4-1 in the div and they pisss it all away...I'm done I don't want anything to do with these assmatrons anymore fck em all, it's all rigged anyway nfl won't allow the lions to win anything all those early flags were absolute crap, stafford has happy feet, dline is over rated and the coaches are all blithering idiots

I can't do it anymore..I'm done

Last edited:
Lions have been like the Hotel California for decades to their masochistic fans. "You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave".

It's coaching.... More then just Matt..

Baltimore was so Schematically better then us tonight it is not funny..

Defense played good enough to win but on 3rd and 15 when we really needed a
stop Gunther's defense failed again..

These motherfuckers are gonna lose out and stafford is saying the same old lame shit at the press conference. Man fuck him. Seriously. Nobody challenges anyone else on this retard ass team.

Lions have been like the Hotel California for decades to their masochistic fans. "You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave".

LMAO...
I have to laugh been watching this since losing
5-0 to the Cowboys in 1970..

At least some us got to see us get smashed by Washington in the NFC
title game...
Game was still close at halftime..17-10...

Super Bowl is just a pipe dream for us Lions fan's

I have said Matt Stafford was trash for the last 2 years, good thing you guys gave him a big contract, what a bum

Matt Stafford..............."new Romo"

The detroit lions "we need depends to keep from pissing ourselves on gameday"

Elam for all his talk finished with 10 tackles and the last INT. He stepped up where Megatron didn't. Add insult to injury.

61 fucking yard FG...

And we all fucking knew that kid was going to hit that damn thing... I thought it was sliding right then the NFL league office called the ball and told it to hook back because well
"It's the Lions for crying out loud"

61 yard FG and the Lions lose...shades of the first season (1970) that I watched the Lions play a full season Lost a game in the closing seconds to a Dempsey 63 yard FG. That team lost in the playoffs 5-0 to the Cowboys, but this team won't clinch shit.

Back