Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 14: Ravens @ Lions *Monday Night Football* Thread

The giants are gonna put up 35points next week and bury the last sliver of hope for this sad sack bunch

Lions in 3rd. Right where they belong. I bet money they lose the next two games

61 yard FG and the Lions lose...shades of the first season (1970) that I watched the Lions play a full season Lost a game in the closing seconds to a Dempsey 63 yard FG. That team lost in the playoffs 5-0 to the Cowboys, but this team won't clinch shit.

I was in a body cast for that game with a broken femur...

After Dempsy kick.. went to 5-3 and then lost to the Vikings a week later to go to 5-4... We were not catching them anyways... then won 5 in a row and everyone thought we had a shot to beat the Cowboy's..
We would have beaten the 49ers....
We crushed them 28-7 in regular season..
Who knows...
maybe a different time line...:)
Lion's fan's are happy..

And maybe Baltimore in the super Bowl

Last edited:
I dunno...dilfer made a lot of sense to me when he said we threw up all over ourselves.

Yeah he did too. I think he got mad at ray because he acted like the ravens did everything to win. Detroit did everything to lose another heartbreaker

Lions in 3rd. Right where they belong. I bet money they lose the next two games

I bet we win now that it wont matter....just to ruin our draft spot. Sounds about right to me. CHI wins out and goes to the playoffs.

No way we lose to the Giants now.

Oh and btw.
Jim has still not won back to back games at home...
Just when we needed it the most...tonight and next
sunday..

Last edited:
Tirico HAD to bring up that fucking 63-yarder by Dempsey.

I'm like "that seriously CAN'T happen AGAIN can it?"

Yes, AGAIN.

If it's any team but the Lions that hits the upright flush or comes up short. Cursed. That's the only explanation.

Just another heartbreaker...
Bet they wish they had the TB game back...

They can win 2, lose 2 or go 1-1 it likely doesn't matter now. Stafford has become wildly inconsistent, dunno if a new coaching staff could get him straightened out or not. Will we find out next season?

I blame it on the Ancient Aliens..
They must have put a curse on the Lions...
I will have to ask the next Ancient Astronaut Theorist I come across.

61 yard FG... Right your kidding me...

Torrey Smith would've burnt Houston. Honestly don't think we are losing much. Our corners have been shit all year, especially Houston. A new face in there is fine by me.

Bump. Jonte Green played very well. He's played, what, a few snaps all year? A corner in round 1 would be a waste (unless Dennard is available). Mathis came in and did his job, but next year, it's time to roll with the young guys imo.

Bump. Jonte Green played very well. He's played, what, a few snaps all year? A corner in round 1 would be a waste (unless Dennard is available). Mathis came in and did his job, but next year, it's time to roll with the young guys imo.

yep..best player on the field for us was jonte green bwahahahaha.....how fucking sad is that!???!!

yep..best player on the field for us was jonte green bwahahahaha.....how fucking sad is that!???!!

Its not actually, the guy was thrown into the fire last year, honestly unsure why he has seen such little pt this year. Looks better than Houston and Mathis. Weird seeing one of or corners actually play the ball as apposed to just running with the receiver and into him on occasion. I say start him from here on out, Houston blows

Its not actually, the guy was thrown into the fire last year, honestly unsure why he has seen such little pt this year. Looks better than Houston and Mathis. Weird seeing one of or corners actually play the ball as apposed to just running with the receiver and into him on occasion. I say start him from here on out, Houston blows

delmas is brutal...he is seriously late on every single frikken play lol.

I blame it on the Ancient Aliens..
They must have put a curse on the Lions...
I will have to ask the next Ancient Astronaut Theorist I come across.

61 yard FG... Right your kidding me...

ancient-aliens.jpg

Back