Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 16 Lions @ Packers Thread

if that was a running back it was a TD....thats why the nfl doesnt make any sense. Cause it was a wr the ball breaking the plane doesnt matter? fucking dumb

Frustrating game to watch, but we're right in it driving with a chance to score and take the lead. Stafford is in a zone these last several games.

Romneybot said:
Didn't KSmith just get facemasked?

No flags on GB so far other than the Post TD PF taughting, It really does feel/seem like one or more of the refs got something on the game today doesn't it. Either that or the crew just plain sucks and should be fired.

This may well be the 2nd worse officiated game ever...after the Pittsburgh-Seattle SB horror show (& I was for the Steelers!)

Staff is 1 yard away from 200 yards as well. Wasn't the wind supposed to be a factor?

zonietigerfan said:
This may well be the 2nd worse officiated game ever...after the Pittsburgh-Seattle SB horror show (& I was for the Steelers!)

Haha, I was just thinking that...

OMG, WTF!!!!!!!!! CJ with the easy drop. What else can go wrong???? ARGHHHH!!!

Back