Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 16 Lions @ Packers Thread

Is it just me, or does it seem like Hanson is fading most or all of his kicks this year?

Jesus, Stafford should have 4 TDs this half, refs cost him one, CJ dropped another.

This D letting a 2nd string Offense kick our ass up and down field outta be ashamed of themselves.

We can bitch about our missed chances, but fucking Matt Flynn has thrown for 280 yards and 3 TDs against our defense in the 1st half.

GB K shanks it too...haha!!

Do moral victories still count?

What a migraine headache first half...yuck!!

Well I guess we know we need to score TD's because trying to kick anything more than a 25 yard FG is going to be a crapshoot.

johnny2x2x said:
We can bitch about our missed chances, but fucking Matt Flynn has thrown for 280 yards and 3 TDs against our defense in the 1st half.

cant remember him getting touched either...and people debating me this week that our dline is doing their jobs -.- theyve been bad the last 3 weeks imo.

johnny2x2x said:

That's just unreal, that GD D Line needs to get some $### pressure once in damn while. I really don't understand why that has been so underwhelming all year. Mix it up Gunther run some stunts or something #@$#@ ca!!

Holy shit, some games are finishing up the third quarter... we just started half time...

mhughes0021 said:
johnny2x2x said:

cant remember him getting touched either...and people debating me this week that our dline is doing their jobs -.- theyve been bad the last 3 weeks imo.

The D line has been a huge disappointment pretty much all year other than 1Q in N.O. with Fairly.

Hate to say it, b/c I'm a big Suh fan...but...he might want to show up for this game, eh what? I recall he came close to a sack earlier, but my gosh...you mean we're losing to their 2nd team? & I disagree with Billichek...a loss to their 2nd stringers will have a dramatic effect on the Lions: Go to NO instead of NY or Dallas & the lingering affects of losing to putzes you should be creaming. No, they gotta come back in the 2nd half or we get beat even worse than expected.

TigerMud said:
mhughes0021 said:

The D line has been a huge disappointment pretty much all year other than 1Q in N.O. with Fairly.

well atleast someone agrees with me lol

Back